Sport Forum NET
SpyGate Saga - Printable Version

+- Sport Forum NET (http://www.sportforum.net)
+-- Forum: General Sports Talk (http://www.sportforum.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=100)
+--- Forum: Football (http://www.sportforum.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=128)
+--- Thread: SpyGate Saga (/showthread.php?tid=2092)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

SpyGate Saga - BuckeyeCub - 03-03-2008

He is just doing this to win votes in 2010

SpyGate Saga - BuckeyeCub - 03-09-2008

Spector just doesn't give up:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3284550

SpyGate Saga - SiderSouth - 03-09-2008

ArraySpector just doesn't give up:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3284550[/quote]

Oh, for....:banghead:

SpyGate Saga - CCP - 03-09-2008

Somebody deleted my last post... and its a bummer because it was really good and I was going to quote it with the previous 2-3 posts.

I'll just say it again (in shorter terms): He won't give up until something serious towards the Patriots is done. So far nothing more than a slap on the wrist has been done.

ArraySomebody deleted my last post... and its a bummer because it was really good and I was going to quote it with the previous 2-3 posts.

I'll just say it again (in shorter terms): He won't give up until something serious towards the Patriots is done. So far nothing more than a slap on the wrist has been done.[/quote]
CCP: Take away your hate for the Pats, and tell us if you really think this is something that needs to be investigated??

ArrayCCP: Take away your hate for the Pats, and tell us if you really think this is something that needs to be investigated??[/quote]
I'll put it this way, If I want to watch something that is fixed I would watch WWE. There is a reason why no body over a certain IQ watches that crap (i am sorry for those who I offended because I am sure there are some on this board... it was just an analogy).

When I spend any money whatsoever on anything related to the NFL I would like to know that it isn't going to a crooked league. It is now known that the Patriots have been doing this since 2000. In that time they have won 3 of the 8 super bowls. It is also rumored that there could have been other teams now.

Is this something that congress needs to get involved with? NO! But if someone keeps pressing the issue then something is MUCH MUCH MUCH more likely to get done. As long as he keeps talking the more and more likely something positive will come out of this. So far we have gotten a policy in place for random checks for potential cheating every week. That is a nice start... for the future! Just like the drug testing was a nice start for Baseball.

Now it is for investigating the past, just like what MLB is currently trying to do.

I think everyone can agree that some good has already come from Spector not giving up... I personally don't care what they do with the Patriots (they won't take away anything they have won), but I would like an official list of everything that happened during the past 7-8 years. Just like we will someday have a list of the drug tests that Bonds failed. That is all.

SpyGate Saga - killthegoat - 03-09-2008

The fact that CCP and I are Colts fans has very little, if any, influence on our beliefs of the Spygate Saga. I agree, the government shouldn't get involved, but who else can stand up for the fans when the NFL does nothing more than give the Patriots a slap on the wrist?!?! When we watch the NFL, we deserve to know that what we are watching is 100% legit. The fans deserve to know the extent of the Patriots cheating. ESPN has been crowning them the best dynasty ever for the past 3-4 years now, and without a proper investigation we will not know whether they are actually a good team or not. BuckeyeCub, just because you hate our government, don't go against them in the SpyGate Saga when you as a fan deserve to know that the NFL is 100% legit, and when the NFL will do nothing to prove that.

Nothing good is coming from Spector not giving up. He is just pissing people off, wasting our money, and just focusing on his agenda to win in 2010

SpyGate Saga - killthegoat - 03-09-2008

ArrayNothing good is coming from Spector not giving up. He is just pissing people off, wasting our money, and just focusing on his agenda to win in 2010[/quote]

My response:
2ndCityDieHard Wrote:And if he does like him? So what? The guy is allowed to have his opinion. Your's isn't the correct one on every subject so stop insulting people because they disagree with you.
Derek Gambia Wrote:I never said that. He just acts like he's always right and insults people who disagree with him, so he's just getting what he does

I don't think Dvdd is the only one...

Array(1)Nothing good is coming from Spector not giving up. (2)He is just pissing people off, (3)wasting our money, and (4)just focusing on his agenda to win in 2010[/quote]

1. There are now stricter rules for cheating and more random checks for cheating! If thats not good I don't know what is!

2&4 contradict each other... Not a very good argument on your part

3. what $$$ has spector used on spygate? (legit question... I really don't know)