Sport Forum NET
SpyGate Saga - Printable Version

+- Sport Forum NET (http://www.sportforum.net)
+-- Forum: General Sports Talk (http://www.sportforum.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=100)
+--- Forum: Football (http://www.sportforum.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=128)
+--- Thread: SpyGate Saga (/showthread.php?tid=2092)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

SpyGate Saga - BuckeyeCub - 03-09-2008

I don't get KTG's post at all

Array1. There are now stricter rules for cheating and more random checks for cheating! If thats not good I don't know what is!

2&4 contradict each other... Not a very good argument on your part[/quote]
He is pissing off people not in Pennsylvania, that is the key.
And these investigations cost money, don't they?

SpyGate Saga - killthegoat - 03-09-2008

ArrayI don't get KTG's post at all[/quote]

I assume you are talking about my post that quotes your response to another argument... Read what I bolded, You are acting as if your view on this topic is the only correct way to look at it, and you make up bogus excuses and reasonings when CCP and I present logical arguments, and logically disect your beliefs on the topic.

W/e. I'm done arguing.

SpyGate Saga - CCP - 03-09-2008

ArrayHe is pissing off people not in Pennsylvania, that is the key.
And these investigations cost money, don't they?[/quote]

1. Ok but that is debatable. It appears if you value the integrity of the NFL you are fine with it, if you don't care if the NFL contains franchises that cheat then you are pissed off. Anyway, try posting your full thought next time...
2. As far as I understand the NFL is paying for this not the government.

Since when does the party being investigated by the government fund the investigation for anything?

ArraySince when does the party being investigated by the government fund the investigation for anything?[/quote]
The NFL has been doing a self-investigation (I thought). Spector has just been on their case to get something done. I don't think it has ever gotten to a point where spygate was actually going to get involved with Congress.

Perhaps i'm wrong

SpyGate Saga - killthegoat - 03-09-2008

ArraySince when does the party being investigated by the government fund the investigation for anything?[/quote]

Done arguing??? I guess you aren't...

The NFL wants to make sure the fans see that the game is clean, and are willing to pay Specter to prove that. It's not like they are wasting the entire Congress's time, as far as I know only Specter and maybe a few others are performing this investigation.

ArrayThe NFL has been doing a self-investigation (I thought). Spector has just been on their case to get something done. I don't think it has ever gotten to a point where spygate was actually going to get involved with Congress.

Perhaps i'm wrong[/quote]
Congressional hearings???

ArrayCongressional hearings???[/quote]
for spygate? when? did i miss something?