Sport Forum NET
Your BCS game... - Printable Version

+- Sport Forum NET (http://www.sportforum.net)
+-- Forum: General Sports Talk (http://www.sportforum.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=100)
+--- Forum: College Sports (http://www.sportforum.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=125)
+--- Thread: Your BCS game... (/showthread.php?tid=2684)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Your BCS game... - sox4life - 12-02-2007

Admit it, its almost unpredictable this year, with LSU losing the top spot not once, but twice! Then this past weekend both 1 Mizzou and 2 WV lost! Lets hear it, who do you think should be in the BCS game?\

I think it should be Ohio State vs. Oaklahoma or Ohio State vs. Hawaii!!!

Your BCS game... - bestkeptsecret13 - 12-02-2007

Rose Bowl:
Jan. 1 / 4:30 p.m. Pasadena, Calif. ABC
*BCS vs. BCS (Big Ten Champion vs. Pac 10 Champion, if available)
Projection: Illinois vs. USC

Allstate Sugar Bowl:
Jan. 1 / 8:30 p.m. New Orleans, La. FOX
*BCS vs. BCS (SEC Champion, if available)
Projection: Georgia vs. Hawaii

Tostitos Fiesta Bowl:
Jan. 2 / 8 p.m. Phoenix, Ariz. FOX
*BCS vs. BCS (Big 12 Champion, if available)
Projection: Oklahoma vs. West Virginia

FedEx Orange Bowl:
Jan. 3 / 8 p.m. Miami, Fla. FOX
*BCS vs. BCS (ACC Champion, if available)
Projection: Virginia Tech vs. Kansas

Allstate BCS National Championship:
Jan. 7 / 8 p.m. New Orleans, La. FOX
*BCS #1 vs. BCS #2
Projection: Ohio State vs. LSU

Your BCS game... - sox4life - 12-02-2007

Great thourough projections

Your BCS game... - GREGO - 12-02-2007

God Illini in the Rose Bowl...We might get killed haha

Your BCS game... - Welfare Leprechaun - 12-02-2007

all i gotta say is the BCS sucks!! The WAC gets screwed every year. Hawaii is the greatest show on turf right now and last i checked they weren't even top 10 we'll see how it goes when the polls come out and i predict another screw job. why didn't they learn their lesson with Boise St.
and i know i'm about to get flooded the "they haven't really played anybody" but i'll tell you right now if they had played some of the top teams they'd still be undefeated IMO. PLAYOFFS, PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS!!!!

Your BCS game... - mcp529196 - 12-02-2007

hawaii is low in the bcs rankings due to lack of strength in their schedule. who have they played besides boise state? anyway, i'm pumped because illinois will be going to the sugar bowl. my prediction (based on the bcs rankings) is that it will be lsu and ohio state playing in the big game. by the way, illinois won't get killed in the rose bowl, they can beat USC.

Arrayhawaii is low in the bcs rankings due to lack of strength in their schedule. who have they played besides boise state? anyway, i'm pumped because illinois will be going to the sugar bowl. my prediction (based on the bcs rankings) is that it will be lsu and ohio state playing in the big game. by the way, illinois won't get killed in the rose bowl, they can beat USC.[/quote]

i knew i was gonna hear that. look at Boise St. last year, they "didn't play anybody" and upset Oklahoma

Arrayhawaii is low in the bcs rankings due to lack of strength in their schedule. who have they played besides boise state? anyway, i'm pumped because illinois will be going to the sugar bowl. my prediction (based on the bcs rankings) is that it will be lsu and ohio state playing in the big game. by the way, illinois won't get killed in the rose bowl, they can beat USC.[/quote]

i meant to say rose bowl, by the way.

Arrayi knew i was gonna hear that. look at Boise St. last year, they "didn't play anybody" and upset Oklahoma[/quote]

the numbers don't lie. they have actual numbers based on wins and losses of opponents, and hawaii's just wasn't as good as boise state's last year. they'll still make a bcs game, i don't know what you are crying about anyway.

Arraythe numbers don't lie. they have actual numbers based on wins and losses of opponents, and hawaii's just wasn't as good as boise state's last year. they'll still make a bcs game, i don't know what you are crying about anyway.[/quote]

Ain't cryin, just want things fair!!