Sport Forum NET
Your BCS game... - Printable Version

+- Sport Forum NET (http://www.sportforum.net)
+-- Forum: General Sports Talk (http://www.sportforum.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=100)
+--- Forum: College Sports (http://www.sportforum.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=125)
+--- Thread: Your BCS game... (/showthread.php?tid=2684)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Your BCS game... - mcp529196 - 12-02-2007

well they made it, so there's the fairness for you. mizzou got ripped off, and so did georgia. i'm going to pasadena!

Your BCS game... - theOC - 12-02-2007

USC is going to be the Illini by 5 TD's.

Your BCS game... - sox4life - 12-02-2007

ArrayUSC is going to be the Illini by 5 TD's.[/quote]

Beat???
I dont think so.....
go OSU!!!

Your BCS game... - theOC - 12-03-2007

ArrayBeat???
I dont think so.....
go OSU!!![/quote]
Yes, I meant beat. And yes, Illinois has no chance. If you think they come within 20 points of USC you're out of your mind.

Your BCS game... - bestkeptsecret13 - 12-03-2007

Well, look who predicted each BCS match up correctly...:)

Your BCS game... - mcp529196 - 12-03-2007

ArrayYes, I meant beat. And yes, Illinois has no chance. If you think they come within 20 points of USC you're out of your mind.[/quote]

if you think illinois has no chance, you're out of your mind. i'm sure you thought michigan had no chance to lose to appalachian state, or west virginia wouldn't lose to pitt, i could go on and on with this list. i can't believe you think the juice won't be let loose on southern cal, you need a reality check.

Your BCS game... - theOC - 12-03-2007

Arrayif you think illinois has no chance, you're out of your mind. i'm sure you thought michigan had no chance to lose to appalachian state, or west virginia wouldn't lose to pitt, i could go on and on with this list. i can't believe you think the juice won't be let loose on southern cal, you need a reality check.[/quote]
Maybe you need to watch college football, and I'm saying that because of the statement you just made I can tell you don't watch any other team besides Illinois. USC is the best defense in the NCAA and may be the fastest. Their 4 starting D-Line men and their 3 starting LB's could all go into the NFL and all be picked in the 1st round. They have 3 WR's that are over 6'3", and their O-Line is going to demolish the front 7 of Illinois. USC has the best TE in the country in Fred Davis, and the best coach in the country.

Juice run loose? Big deal. He has 3 more TD's then INT's.

Your BCS game... - bestkeptsecret13 - 12-03-2007

Hell, I'm just happy to be going to the Rose Bowl, considering last year we won a total of TWO games.

Your BCS game... - chisoxdave - 12-03-2007

I personally think the BCS got it as right as they'll ever be able to:

LSU-OSU: With the #1 and 2 teams losing the #3 team had to get the national title game just based on that, but LSU deserves it over Georgia because LSU had to play an extra game and they should be rewarded for playing that one extra game and they were.

KU-VT: Kansas deserved this just because the way the system works out. Mizzou lost more recently out of the 3 Big 12 teams so they don't get the BCS berth.

WVU-OU: Both teams earned BCS bids so no controversy here

Georgia-Hawaii: Hawaii being an undefeated team got what they deserved for not being in a BCS conference. If they were in a BCS conference they'd be playing a few days later in the same stadium for the national title. Georgia is here because they didn't make the SEC championship game, tough luck.

ILL-USC: The Illini make it because every other conference that could get two conference teams in got them, and the Rose Bowl likes the Pac-10 vs. Big Ten match-up.

Your BCS game... - mcp529196 - 12-03-2007

ArrayMaybe you need to watch college football, and I'm saying that because of the statement you just made I can tell you don't watch any other team besides Illinois. USC is the best defense in the NCAA and may be the fastest. Their 4 starting D-Line men and their 3 starting LB's could all go into the NFL and all be picked in the 1st round. They have 3 WR's that are over 6'3", and their O-Line is going to demolish the front 7 of Illinois. USC has the best TE in the country in Fred Davis, and the best coach in the country.

Juice run loose? Big deal. He has 3 more TD's then INT's.[/quote]

actually, i do watch a lot of college football. i hate usc, and illinois has a good front 7. chris norwell, j leman, britt miller, and the key word is RUN. they aren't a pass offense. last time i checked, usc lost to stanford, and stanford lost to nd, and nd sucked this year. usc is not the best defense either, ever heard of virginia tech? mizzou has 2 better tight ends than usc, and their coach isn't the best in the country.