Sport Forum NET
Your BCS game... - Printable Version

+- Sport Forum NET (http://www.sportforum.net)
+-- Forum: General Sports Talk (http://www.sportforum.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=100)
+--- Forum: College Sports (http://www.sportforum.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=125)
+--- Thread: Your BCS game... (/showthread.php?tid=2684)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Your BCS game... - theOC - 12-04-2007

Arrayladies and gentlemen, i present the eternal optimist! :lol:[/quote]
Hilarious. Everyone got a kick out of that.

And I find it funny how you suddenly stop arguing about the beatdown Illinois is going to take on New Year's. You, I, and everyone here knows I was right the whole time.

Your BCS game... - mcp529196 - 12-04-2007

ArrayHilarious. Everyone got a kick out of that.

And I find it funny how you suddenly stop arguing about the beatdown Illinois is going to take on New Year's. You, I, and everyone here knows I was right the whole time.[/quote]

sorry, should i get on my knees for you master? NOT! i still think illinois has a shot, no way they lose by 35 (like you said)

Arraysorry, should i get on my knees for you master? NOT! i still think illinois has a shot, no way they lose by 35 (like you said)[/quote]
What on God's green earth are you talking about?

to beg forgiveness from you since you know all...get your mind out of the gutter.

Arrayto beg forgiveness from you since you know all...get your mind out of the gutter.[/quote]
Does anybody have a clue what this guy is talking about?

Your BCS game... - Colt Brennan - 12-04-2007

Sorry, I know that Illionis beat OSU, but USC is playing their best ball of the year right now, and i personally feel that they will roll over Illinois.

Illinois has a chance, but not a good enough one to where you can be proud of it.

ArraySorry, I know that Illionis beat OSU, but USC is playing their best ball of the year right now, and i personally feel that they will roll over Illinois.

Illinois has a chance, but not a good enough one to where you can be proud of it.[/quote]

that's all i was saying, and yet theOC doesn't respect my opinion at all.

Arraythat's all i was saying, and yet theOC doesn't respect my opinion at all.[/quote]
Because they don't have one, therefore your opinion is not valid.

ArrayBecause they don't have one, therefore your opinion is not valid.[/quote]

that's your opinion, which i find not valid. opinions aren't fact, so who's to tell if they really are correct? don't be so cocky.

Your BCS game... - SiderSouth - 12-04-2007

I think OSU-LSU was the right choice by the BCS. LSU's losses both came in triple overtimes.

That said, this was truly the Year of the Upset in college football. I'm at a loss of words as to explain how crazy this season has been. Seemed like there was a new No. 1 every week.