Sport Forum NET
Your BCS game... - Printable Version

+- Sport Forum NET (http://www.sportforum.net)
+-- Forum: General Sports Talk (http://www.sportforum.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=100)
+--- Forum: College Sports (http://www.sportforum.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=125)
+--- Thread: Your BCS game... (/showthread.php?tid=2684)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Your BCS game... - GREGO - 12-04-2007

OC why do you think you are always right? You throw out personal attacks all the time for no apparent reason. You attack others on here before anyone else attacks you. I dont get it.

Saying Illini dont have a chance to win the game is not right. They are a very good team up and down, besides not being a vertical team. If Illini can hold onto the ball they can win it imo. Ohio State is a very overated team, imo, but Illini beating them really helped them. Hopefully Juice and Mendenhall can run all over USC for about 200-225 yards. Hopefully it will be a good game!

Your BCS game... - theOC - 12-04-2007

ArrayOC why do you think you are always right? You throw out personal attacks all the time for no apparent reason. You attack others on here before anyone else attacks you. I dont get it.

Saying Illini dont have a chance to win the game is not right. They are a very good team up and down, besides not being a vertical team. If Illini can hold onto the ball they can win it imo. Ohio State is a very overated team, imo, but Illini beating them really helped them. Hopefully Juice and Mendenhall can run all over USC for about 200-225 yards. Hopefully it will be a good game![/quote]
Why? Because I'm tired of all these strokes here who think they actually know sports. You know what- most of you are cluless. You, me, and a few others are the only ones who know things.

Everyone here just kisses ass and agrees. How about showing your balls and doing something. Everyone here is just so nice. We need people here who like to argue and debate, and I'm the only one who does it here. Until you guys grow a set, don't open your traps to me, because all I'm trying to do is get this post count up on this site, while all of you just have one big circle jerk.

Your BCS game... - GREGO - 12-05-2007

ArrayWhy? Because I'm tired of all these strokes here who think they actually know sports. You know what- most of you are cluless. You, me, and a few others are the only ones who know things.

Everyone here just kisses ass and agrees. How about showing your balls and doing something. Everyone here is just so nice. We need people here who like to argue and debate, and I'm the only one who does it here. Until you guys grow a set, don't open your traps to me, because all I'm trying to do is get this post count up on this site, while all of you just have one big circle jerk.[/quote]
Haha wow, I cant believe im saying this, but you might be right. I agree with you on this. A little bit atleast

Your BCS game... - mcp529196 - 12-05-2007

ArrayWhy? Because I'm tired of all these strokes here who think they actually know sports. You know what- most of you are cluless. You, me, and a few others are the only ones who know things.

Everyone here just kisses ass and agrees. How about showing your balls and doing something. Everyone here is just so nice. We need people here who like to argue and debate, and I'm the only one who does it here. Until you guys grow a set, don't open your traps to me, because all I'm trying to do is get this post count up on this site, while all of you just have one big circle jerk.[/quote]

what if not everyone wants to argue with you, especially if you're such an ass about it all the time. making fun of peoples opinions doesn't make the post count go up, either. the only time i agree with you at all is that people need to stop kissing ass. maybe if no one else debates, its because they dont want to. why are you always baiting people into arguments? and calling everyone else gay, thats just not true.

Your BCS game... - chisoxdave - 12-05-2007

ArrayI'm afraid not. For a team that could only beat the worst team in the Pac-10 in Washington by 7 at home, I doubt it. Hawaii won't beat Georgia, and they wouldn't of beaten LSU, Oklahoma, or USC. The only 3 teams I think they would have had a chance against were Kansas, Mizzou, and Illinois.[/quote]

I don't think you can say Hawaii won't beat Georgia, I mean this is the year of the upset and Hawaii has a chance against any of the teams you said they wouldn't beat. Their offense is outstanding (which could be from not playing anyone but it's still amazing), if they can get any type of defense in the Sugar Bowl they have a shot.

Your BCS game... - mcp529196 - 12-05-2007

ArrayI don't think you can say Hawaii won't beat Georgia, I mean this is the year of the upset and Hawaii has a chance against any of the teams you said they wouldn't beat. Their offense is outstanding (which could be from not playing anyone but it's still amazing), if they can get any type of defense in the Sugar Bowl they have a shot.[/quote]

they have a top 30 defense.

Your BCS game... - SiderSouth - 12-05-2007

Arraywhat if not everyone wants to argue with you, especially if you're such an ass about it all the time. making fun of peoples opinions doesn't make the post count go up, either. the only time i agree with you at all is that people need to stop kissing ass. maybe if no one else debates, its because they dont want to. why are you always baiting people into arguments? and calling everyone else gay, thats just not true (except for some of the cub fans on here).[/quote]

If I may put my two cents' worth in here...

Not everyone on this board is going to debate and argue spiritedly. Some people just simply aren't that way, and that's fine, that's who they are. What I do have a problem with is people purposely criticizing other's opinions. That's just not nice. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and there's just no reason to call them an asshole just because of what they think.

And, if I may add, there is a Debate Center at the bottom of this forum. I don't think many members would want to see two members arguing over something between the two of them. Permit me to suggest that you stop debating about this thread, which should be focusing on the BCS championship matchup and take it over there, or better yet, drop it entirely.

Your BCS game... - chisoxdave - 12-05-2007

Arraythey have a top 30 defense.[/quote]

I did not know that so thank you for that info but as I pointed out with their offense, that top 30 ranking in defense could come from not playing anyone too great, they seemed to be getting into trouble down the stretch so pitted against an SEC team that might not be what you're looking for if you've given up almost 28 points per game in the last 4 games.

Your BCS game... - theOC - 12-05-2007

Arraywhat if not everyone wants to argue with you, especially if you're such an ass about it all the time. making fun of peoples opinions doesn't make the post count go up, either. the only time i agree with you at all is that people need to stop kissing ass. maybe if no one else debates, its because they dont want to. why are you always baiting people into arguments? and calling everyone else gay, thats just not true.[/quote]
Actually, if you post, the count goes up. Common sense...

Your BCS game... - The Boss - 12-05-2007

Ok...If you want to debate more about this feel free to open a topic in the Debate Center...