Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bet fake money, win REAL money!!
http://www.centsports.com/?opcode=80869

^^Sign up with that link, and you can bet on sports games around the country, and collect money. Once you reach like $10, you can cash out and they will send you a REAL CHECK for REAL CASH. They start you out with 10 cents that you get back anytime you lose all your money. You can be any age because it's technically not gambling since you are not losing YOUR money, but just losing GIFT money. Anyway, it's pretty fun, and easy if you know sports.

After my 2nd day, I was at $2.56, but then I bet it all on the Padres and Reds, and get screwed.

Just sign up under the link provided at the top. And in case your wondering what the catch is, you have to look at an ad at the end of your bet. That's it. Not a video, just a picture, and when you first go to the site, you get like 3 or 4 pop up ads. This is how they get their money to pay off people. For anyone who has ever played Moola, it's just like that except no video ads, and this is a HELLUVA lot easier to win.<!--fontc-->
<!--/fontc-->
....You'd wish you never knew me....

[Image: hdr_595.jpg]
[Image: temppu7.png]
Sounds good, thanks man.
[Image: mattforte.jpg]
<span style="color:#ff8c00">RB ll Mat Forte ll Tulane.Chicago Bears
[Image: Chicago_WhiteSox.png]
Are you sure this is legal? Sounds too good to be true.
&quot;Losers whine about their best, winners go home and F*** the prom queen.&quot; - Sean Connery
ArrayAre you sure this is legal? Sounds too good to be true.[/quote]
That's what I thought too when I saw this
ArrayAre you sure this is legal? Sounds too good to be true.[/quote]

How could it be ILLEGAL? They are doleing out money because they get the cash from ads. The companies are more willing to pay money for ads if they can be assured that people will WANT to view them, and if it means a possible payout, then people are sure to watch the ads.

Anyway, won 43 cents today off a 2game parlay from the White Sox and Diamondbacks wins.<!--fontc-->
<!--/fontc--> :rockon!:

This betting site is blocked here at school, but I'll check it out when I get home for summer... Also, if anyone is interested in another easy way to earn money, check out the link I have in my sig.
ArrayThis betting site is blocked here at school, but I'll check it out when I get home for summer... Also, if anyone is interested in another easy way to earn money, check out the link I have in my sig.[/quote]

Well, you COULD always download UltraSurf. It's a program proxy that gets through any type of school blocker. We have St. Bernard at my school, and UltraSurf goes right through it.<!--fontc--><!--/fontc--> :)

ArrayWell, you COULD always download UltraSurf. It's a program proxy that gets through any type of school blocker. We have St. Bernard at my school, and UltraSurf goes right through it.<!--fontc--><!--/fontc--> :)[/quote]

Ya, and then you take the chance of getting caught and getting expelled... NO THANKS.
2 things:
1. KTG, that 2nd link in your sig is not a secure site
2. Why does your school block such sites?
Array2 things:
1. KTG, that 2nd link in your sig is not a secure site
2. Why does your school block such sites?[/quote]

1. So... who cares??? All you give them is your address and email, anyone can easily obtain that if they really wanted to.

2. I go to a Christian university and they believe gambling is wrong... I agree with them on that issue, but I think their filter is way too strict, sometimes block sites for categories that the site isn't...