Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hawks Offseason Thread
Continue discussion from the other offseason thread in here. Everything from here on out goes in here, from rumors to acquisitions for the Hawks in the offseason!

I think Campbell is going to be skating on UC ice 41 times next year. Kane talked to him at the ASG, and Tallon said in an interview that they want a D man who's a star on PP's, and Campbell is the best man at that. Give him 6 years, $55 million. After the year, give Toews and Kane both 8 years, $64 million. Extend Keith for about 4 years, for $6 million each year.

:hawkssmileyblack:
[Image: fortesig.png]
Who's going to back up Khabby?
[Image: ktct.jpg]

<span style="color:#ff0000">Pat Kane for Calder Trophy!<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->
It sounds like Corey Crawford is getting the nod.
But the Blackhawks also signed a draft pick of there's named Pat Fallon who is second all time in NCAA shutouts.
ArrayIt sounds like Corey Crawford is getting the nod.
But the Blackhawks also signed a draft pick of there's named Pat Fallon who is second all time in NCAA shutouts.[/quote]
They also have Martin Brodeur's son backing up Crawford with the IceHogs right now.
ArrayIt sounds like Corey Crawford is getting the nod.
But the Blackhawks also signed a draft pick of there's named Pat Fallon who is second all time in NCAA shutouts.[/quote]
Joseph Fallon not Pat Fallon

ArrayThey also have Martin Brodeur's son backing up Crawford with the IceHogs right now.[/quote]
And no Mike Brodeur isn't related to Martin Brodeur.

<span style="color:#ff0000">Pat Kane for Calder Trophy!<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->
ArrayAnd no Mike Brodeur isn't related to Martin Brodeur.[/quote]
I could have swore he was related, however, now looking around the net, I guess he isn't. My mistake...

Anyways, whether or not he's related, he is fairly good.

BTW, random fact- Martin Brodeur, start goalie for NJ, was divorced by his wife because he had an affair with his sister in law.:puke:
ArrayJoseph Fallon not Pat Fallon[/quote]
Oops. I was thinking of former NHLer Pat Falloon. meh. Mistakes happen.
ArrayI could have swore he was related, however, now looking around the net, I guess he isn't. My mistake...

Anyways, whether or not he's related, he is fairly good.

BTW, random fact- Martin Brodeur, start goalie for NJ, was divorced by his wife because he had an affair with his sister in law.:puke:[/quote]
:LMAO:That's just dumb and hilarious at the same time.
I'll stick with Green, especially after tonight's performance.
Ryan Malone would be a nice addition.^_^