Hawks sign Ladd to 2 years today.
Plus Beach picked up at #11.

Any thoughts on this?

[Image: th_i-want-to-believe02.gif]
[Image: 17289.png]
ArrayHawks sign Ladd to 2 years today.
Plus Beach picked up at #11.

Any thoughts on this?[/quote]
I like both. Beach is a scoring machine yet he's an agitator, kind of like Burish with 10x the offensive skills. Ladd is a solid player- a better, more physical Ruutu.
[Image: fortesig.png]
ArrayI like both. Beach is a scoring machine yet he's an agitator, kind of like Burish with 10x the offensive skills. Ladd is a solid player- a better, more physical Ruutu.[/quote]
The Ruutu/Ladd trade was a win/win.

Is Beach more the enforcer kind of type in addition to his scoring?
Love the Beach. Big, physical guy who can score. I'm happy we reupped with Ladd as well.
ArrayIs Beach more the enforcer kind of type in addition to his scoring?[/quote]
Yes. He was the best power forward in his league and was the first forward taken from his league. He can net the puck and right after, beat the hell out of a guy.

He does have some questions, though. He is kind of immature- example: peed in his teammate's water bottle last year.
[Image: fortesig.png]
ArrayYes. He was the best power forward in his league and was the first forward taken from his league. He can net the puck and right after, beat the hell out of a guy.

He does have some questions, though. He is kind of immature- example: peed in his teammate's water bottle last year.[/quote]

First part: That's what I like to hear. We needed a serious enforcer.

Second part:.... Time to work on some issues. Hopefully the Hawks whip him into line quickly.
ArrayYes. He was the best power forward in his league and was the first forward taken from his league. He can net the puck and right after, beat the hell out of a guy.

He does have some questions, though. He is kind of immature- example: peed in his teammate's water bottle last year.[/quote]
I don't care aboot where he pees.
What he did was pee the bed at the end of last season, and disappeared.
Maybe he isn't as tough as people make him oot to be. We'll see if he can last 82+.
Liles and Weber have both been signed by their respective teams.

It looks like the Hawks will be making that push for Campbell. As will about half of the league.
Brian Campbell:pray: