Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official "What you did today?" Thread
ArrayDo you go to UIC?[/quote]

I'm in High School, but I'm thinking of going there, and my Dad went there a long time ago. I've been to 5 or so basketball games though, and I like them. Josh Mayo is pretty good.
[Image: fohdtk.jpg]

<span style="color:gray"> White Sox Baseball: Passion. Pride. Tradition.

[Image: sowz9y.gif] [Image: kakc20.gif] [Image: 2l9lhmo.gif] [Image: 11l5ul5.gif] [Image: 1499zjt.gif]
ArrayI'm in High School, but I'm thinking of going there, and my Dad went there a long time ago. I've been to 5 or so basketball games though, and I like them. Josh Mayo is pretty good.[/quote]
Unless you're planning to go there for anything medical related, it's a horrible school. I've been to a few games, I don't like them, they're boring.
ArrayUnless you're planning to go there for anything medical related, it's a horrible school. I've been to a few games, I don't like them, they're boring.[/quote]

I don't need a good degree, just a degree. And it's not too far away, not that hard on admissions, and not super expensive. Right up my alley. Not too many schools around here teach what I want to major in, so I have a short list.

[Image: sowz9y.gif] [Image: kakc20.gif] [Image: 2l9lhmo.gif] [Image: 11l5ul5.gif] [Image: 1499zjt.gif]
As for college, I want to get away from education for a year before returning to school. Just need a year off after like 12 straight years of formal schooling, ya know? Clear my head, have some fun, work a job, etc.
ArrayI don't need a good degree, just a degree. And it's not too far away, not that hard on admissions, and not super expensive. Right up my alley. Not too many schools around here teach what I want to major in, so I have a short list.[/quote]
What about Urbana, or Northern, or Southern? What do you plan to major in, and are you planning on commuting or living on campus?
ArrayWhat about Urbana, or Northern, or Southern? What do you plan to major in, and are you planning on commuting or living on campus?[/quote]

None of those have my major. Only Western, Loyola, and UIC. I don't want to live in Macomb, Loyola is kind of expensive. That leads me to UIC. I want to major in criminal justice.

ArrayHow bad UIC lose by?[/quote]
66-50

ArrayThat was hard to watch, being a UIC fan and all.

Woke up at 12:30
Ate Captain Crunch
Shower
Played NHL 08
Watched TV
Went online
Out to dinner with my parents
Back online[/quote]
I'm thinking about buying that. How is it?
[Image: fortesig.png]
ArrayNone of those have my major. Only Western, Loyola, and UIC. I don't want to live in Macomb, Loyola is kind of expensive. That leads me to UIC. I want to major in criminal justice.[/quote]

Ambitious, aren't you?

Me? I'm thinking education. Maybe a high school history teacher. Hell, it could even be at my own school that I'm going to right now-- my current history teacher will be retiring around the time I could be ready to teach.

As for colleges? Year off, College of DuPage for general ed classes and then move onto a four-year to complete my major requirements. Illinois State is an option for me.
I see. I've heard Western got a good program for that. Do you plan on living on campus at UIC?
It's good, way better controls than 07. Not much change otherwise, the game modes and everything are pretty much the same, but I like it, I'd recommend it.