Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official "What you did today?" Thread
My phone is a bigger POS. I have to keep it in the charger 24/7.
Ah, well. I guess it's my own fault. I put the phone into its end of the charger, but apparently forgot to plug it into the outlet last night.:lol:Ah, well..

Math
2 period break (Operation Prom, and I'm not going to Prom, so I don't need to go to that...)

Later:
Accounting
Lunch
PE
Geography
English
Practice
Online hopefully
^Not going to prom!!?? Couldn't get a date?:P
Array^Not going to prom!!?? Couldn't get a date?:P[/quote]

Nah, I'm just not interested in goin' to prom- besides, I hate formal dances. I'll go next year, only 'cause I'm a senior.
ArrayNah, I'm just not interested in goin' to prom- besides, I hate formal dances. I'll go next year, only 'cause I'm a senior.[/quote]
Not to mention prom is probably like what, $200 in all, counting the tux, the ticket, the flowers, etc.?
[Image: fortesig.png]
ArrayNot to mention prom is probably like what, $200 in all, counting the tux, the ticket, the flowers, etc.?[/quote]

$65 tickets apiece, so that's at least $130 right there. So yep, basically a big slap in the wallet.
Note: I moved out of my dorm yesterday and today is my first day at home for 'summer'.

Wake up at 10 (thats only because I had worked on HW for a good 7-8 hours thursday night)
Work on A HW assignment from an 8 week class
eat lunch
Continue working on that assignment
eat dinner
Continue working on that assignment
turn on cubs game so I have something to listen to while I continue to work on that HW.
Turn in HW that was due at midnight...

It is now after midnight and I am free! SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: 627167.jpg]
2008-09 IU basketball motto: My Team Is On The Floor!

[Image: CUBS-1.gif]

I thought your last final was on Wednesday? Are you taking summer school?
ArrayI thought your last final was on Wednesday? Are you taking summer school?[/quote]

My last final was wednesday... but i had an 8 week class... the 8th week just so happened to be finals week. All the assignments were due by midnight on friday.

No i'm not in summer school.
[Image: 627167.jpg]
2008-09 IU basketball motto: My Team Is On The Floor!

[Image: CUBS-1.gif]

Oh. They have an 8-week class during the semester as well. I don't get how that works