Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official "What you did today?" Thread
ArrayI see. I've heard Western got a good program for that. Do you plan on living on campus at UIC?[/quote]

Yeah, on campus. It's not far from home, but I don't want to take the train every day. Western probably is the best school for it, but like I said I don't really want to live all the way in Macomb. I'm taking visits to all 3 schools, and unless something appeals to me about Western, UIC is my 1st choice. Still going to apply to all 3 though.
[Image: fohdtk.jpg]

<span style="color:gray"> White Sox Baseball: Passion. Pride. Tradition.

[Image: sowz9y.gif] [Image: kakc20.gif] [Image: 2l9lhmo.gif] [Image: 11l5ul5.gif] [Image: 1499zjt.gif]
Array66-50[/quote]
Good riddance. UIC ball blows. Unless Butler losses the conference championship game, they're the only Horizon team that's going to be in the big dance
ArrayYeah, on campus. It's not far from home, but I don't want to take the train every day. Western probably is the best school for it, but like I said I don't really want to live all the way in Macomb. I'm taking visits to all 3 schools, and unless something appeals to me about Western, UIC is my 1st choice. Still going to apply to all 3 though.[/quote]
YOU HAVEN'T APPLIED YET!!!??? Schools close up their admission books around this time. Commuting to UIC sucks ass, I had to do it my freshman year first semester b/c I was on the wait list for a dorm
ArrayIt's good, way better controls than 07. Not much change otherwise, the game modes and everything are pretty much the same, but I like it, I'd recommend it.[/quote]
How are the Hawks, who's the best team, player, graphics, etc.?

ArrayGood riddance. UIC ball blows. Unless Butler losses the conference championship game, they're the only Horizon team that's going to be in the big dance[/quote]
You mean &quot;blows balls&quot;?:rolleyes:
[Image: fortesig.png]
ArrayAmbitious, aren't you?

Me? I'm thinking education. Maybe a high school history teacher. Hell, it could even be at my own school that I'm going to right now-- my current history teacher will be retiring around the time I could be ready to teach.

As for colleges? Year off, College of DuPage for general ed classes and then move onto a four-year to complete my major requirements. Illinois State is an option for me.[/quote]

Yeah, criminal justice appealed to me because it's the kind of thing where you are doing something a little different every day. I've gone to career day with my Dad a few times and he's worked in various offices, it's just not for me. And yeah, I actually considered being a teacher too, until I realized I hate kids.

[Image: sowz9y.gif] [Image: kakc20.gif] [Image: 2l9lhmo.gif] [Image: 11l5ul5.gif] [Image: 1499zjt.gif]
ArrayHow are the Hawks, who's the best team, player, graphics, etc.?[/quote]

The Hawks are an 84 (above average). I think the best teams are Anaheim and Detroit, and Phoenix or Washington are the worst. The graphics are good, just slightly improved from 07. The best player on the Hawks is Nik (93), and I think Havlat (88 or so). And in the whole game the best are Iginla and Joe Thornton at 93, Ovechkin and Crosby are 92.

ArrayHow are the Hawks, who's the best team, player, graphics, etc.?

You mean &quot;blows balls&quot;?:rolleyes:[/quote]
No. I mean as in their hoops team blows
ArrayYeah, criminal justice appealed to me because it's the kind of thing where you are doing something a little different every day. I've gone to career day with my Dad a few times and he's worked in various offices, it's just not for me.[/quote]

As for me, people have suggested that I turn my love of history into becoming a history teacher, and the idea's just taken hold of me, and I really can't think of doing anything other than that.

Ironic that I hate school right now. But then when I get started teaching... I still get summer vacation.:D
ArrayAs for me, people have suggested that I turn my love of history into becoming a history teacher, and the idea's just taken hold of me, and I really can't think of doing anything other than that.

Ironic that I hate school right now. But then when I get started teaching... I still get summer vacation.:D[/quote]
3 reasons to be a teacher:
1. June
2. July
3. August
ArrayYOU HAVEN'T APPLIED YET!!!??? Schools close up their admission books around this time. Commuting to UIC sucks ass, I had to do it my freshman year first semester b/c I was on the wait list for a dorm[/quote]

I'm only a junior, not a senior. I'm not even 17 yet. And yeah, I'd assume the commute is bad because it's all the way into the city and most of the time it's cold as f*%k and early.