Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official "What you did today?" Thread
ArrayThe Hawks are an 84 (above average). I think the best teams are Anaheim and Detroit, and Phoenix or Washington are the worst. The graphics are good, just slightly improved from 07. The best player on the Hawks is Nik (93), and I think Havlat (88 or so). And in the whole game the best are Iginla and Joe Thornton at 93, Ovechkin and Crosby are 92.[/quote]
Oh, OK. Well, thanks for that. Are the controls easy? I used to play NHL 03 so much but I got too busy.
[Image: fortesig.png]
ArrayI'm only a junior, not a senior. I'm not even 17 yet. And yeah, I'd assume the commute is bad because it's all the way into the city and most of the time it's cold as f*%k and early.[/quote]
Oh, okay. It would be a disaster if you were a senior. From Wilmette, it's 1.5 hours. It ain't too bad though, b/c I was able to sleep both ways, and I'd get the purple line express from Howard to Belmont.
ArrayAs for me, people have suggested that I turn my love of history into becoming a history teacher, and the idea's just taken hold of me, and I really can't think of doing anything other than that.

Ironic that I hate school right now. But then when I get started teaching... I still get summer vacation.:D[/quote]

Yeah, that's not why my sister took her job but I know that was at least one small part of it. I bet it's pretty sweet, having basically the same schedule your entire life. If I had that many days off with my career, I'd be jumping for joy.

ArrayOh, OK. Well, thanks for that. Are the controls easy? I used to play NHL 03 so much but I got too busy.[/quote]

They are a lot different, and take some time to get used to. idk if you have PS2, PS3, or 360, but to shoot it's not a button, you have to move the analog sticks, same with checking, and turbo changed to R1 for PlayStation. You can change them to the old controls though if you don't like the new ones.
[Image: fohdtk.jpg]

<span style="color:gray"> White Sox Baseball: Passion. Pride. Tradition.

[Image: sowz9y.gif] [Image: kakc20.gif] [Image: 2l9lhmo.gif] [Image: 11l5ul5.gif] [Image: 1499zjt.gif]
ArrayYeah, that's not why my sister took her job but I know that was at least one small part of it. I bet it's pretty sweet, having basically the same schedule your entire life. If I had that many days off with my career, I'd be jumping for joy.[/quote]
All that down time would get pretty boring I bet.
Array3 reasons to be a teacher:
1. June
2. July
3. August[/quote]

I got a magnet for that on my fridge.:rockon!:
ArrayI got a magnet for that on my fridge.:rockon!:[/quote]
:lol:My mom got one of those as a gift from a student once. That's where I got it from
ArrayAll that down time would get pretty boring I bet.[/quote]

Yeah, but so would being at work that long, at least for most jobs.
[Image: fohdtk.jpg]

<span style="color:gray"> White Sox Baseball: Passion. Pride. Tradition.

[Image: sowz9y.gif] [Image: kakc20.gif] [Image: 2l9lhmo.gif] [Image: 11l5ul5.gif] [Image: 1499zjt.gif]
ArrayYeah, but so would being at work that long, at least for most jobs.[/quote]
I agree, but you're still doing something. A teacher at home is doing nothing
ArrayI agree, but you're still doing something. A teacher at home is doing nothing[/quote]

Vacationing like crazy in the summer.:D
ArrayThey are a lot different, and take some time to get used to. idk if you have PS2, PS3, or 360, but to shoot it's not a button, you have to move the analog sticks, same with checking, and turbo changed to R1 for PlayStation. You can change them to the old controls though if you don't like the new ones.[/quote]
Oh, alright. Well, thanks for the help. I may go rent it today...
[Image: fortesig.png]