Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official Weather Thread
It's going to be 51 tomorrow, then later in the week a nice blast of cold air and more snow
That's not just Chicago weather... Gonna be pretty much the same here in Indiana.
Well we're on the lake, and the right side of it, I might add, so it's even more fucked up here. Last year, in one week it went from 80 and sunny to 20 and snow
Tomorrow: High of low 60's here in Bloomington.

Tuesday: Wintry Mix changing to SNOW (not flurries, not snow showers... SNOW) *sigh*

Definitely not only chicago...

A few weeks ago when Chicago had 4-5 inches of snow most of Indiana had a line of severe thunderstorms... It went from 55 degrees to 18 and snowing in the matter of 2 hours in the middle of Feb!
[Image: 627167.jpg]
2008-09 IU basketball motto: My Team Is On The Floor!

[Image: CUBS-1.gif]

That's happened here too.
You know what they say about Chicago weather: don't like it? Wait 10 minutes for it to change.
[Image: fohdtk.jpg]

<span style="color:gray"> White Sox Baseball: Passion. Pride. Tradition.

[Image: sowz9y.gif] [Image: kakc20.gif] [Image: 2l9lhmo.gif] [Image: 11l5ul5.gif] [Image: 1499zjt.gif]
ArrayYou know what they say about Chicago weather: don't like it? Wait 10 minutes for it to change.[/quote]

Ain't that the truth.

This is March, and this is the midwest of the United States. What do you expect, consistent weather? It's not just us, it's down into St. Louis as well. I have twin friends down there, and it was 75 today and they're getting snow (I think 1-2 inches) tomorrow night.

EDIT: Just checked. It's 66 right now, and they're under a winter storm watch. LMAO.
Right now in Evergreen Park, IL: Mostly Cloudy, Winds S 18 MPH, 57 degrees; Monday's forecast: Rain/Snow, Winds NNW 17 MPH, 37 degrees.
[Image: fohdtk.jpg]

<span style="color:gray"> White Sox Baseball: Passion. Pride. Tradition.

[Image: sowz9y.gif] [Image: kakc20.gif] [Image: 2l9lhmo.gif] [Image: 11l5ul5.gif] [Image: 1499zjt.gif]
68 here today... but sounds like we won't be getting as dramatic of a cold front that you guys are! From Monday afternoon to tuesday night we could get 4-5 INCHES OF RAIN! Since they are predicting mid 30's, I'm hoping for no freezing rain this time! Do you know how hard it is walking to class in .5 inch of ice? Especially when your classes are .7-.95 miles away! 10(ish) days ago I needed ice skates to walk around campus!

Just think what that would do if it was snow... Next week is spring break, I don't want to be snowed in on campus since I'm going home thursday at 11:00! :D
[Image: 627167.jpg]
2008-09 IU basketball motto: My Team Is On The Floor!

[Image: CUBS-1.gif]

Lucky bastards. Indiana got spring break so early. I don't have my break until the week before baseball starts.