Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SpyGate Saga
ArrayThe ranking Republican on the Senate Judiciary Committee wants N.F.L. Commissioner Roger Goodell to explain why the league destroyed evidence related to spying by the New England Patriots...[/quote]

Array...“That requires an explanation,” Specter said. “The N.F.L. has a very preferred status in our country with their antitrust exemption. The American people are entitled to be sure about the integrity of the game. It’s analogous to the C.I.A. destruction of tapes. Or any time you have records destroyed.”...[/quote]

Array...“It’s premature to make any suggestions until you know a lot more about the matter. We need to know what’s on those tapes.”[/quote]

link

[Image: 627167.jpg]
2008-09 IU basketball motto: My Team Is On The Floor!

[Image: CUBS-1.gif]

Damn politicians- They have to stick their nose in everything and yet they go out and cover up scandals they commit.
ArrayDamn politicians- They have to stick their nose in everything and yet they go out and cover up scandals they commit.[/quote]

I agree, but isn't there at least a little part of you wondering what was on those tapes?

Unforunately there is no way anyone will ever find out now, and no politician will be able to do anything about it... So this is doing nothing but wasting everyone's time.

ArrayI agree, but isn't there at least a little part of you wondering what was on those tapes?

Unforunately there is no way anyone will ever find out now, and no politician will be able to do anything about it... So this is doing nothing but wasting everyone's time.[/quote]

That is true.

Also, I said that post exactly because of just what you said in your second sentence.
Nice to see that this is what the government is spending my tax dollars on
Yes, the government has better things to worry about... But, I'm glad the government is getting involved because now there is a chance that the Patriots will be exposed as the phonies they are.
I am curious what could come out if the right people begin asking what this Matt Walsh knows. NFL Live yesterday said that the has video tape that would be 'damaging' to both the New England Patriots organization and the NFL as a whole.

What is there for the Gov't to even find out? The NFL destroyed the tapes, and anyone that knows anything isn't going to welsh.
[Image: fohdtk.jpg]

<span style="color:gray"> White Sox Baseball: Passion. Pride. Tradition.

[Image: sowz9y.gif] [Image: kakc20.gif] [Image: 2l9lhmo.gif] [Image: 11l5ul5.gif] [Image: 1499zjt.gif]
ArrayNice to see that this is what the government is spending my tax dollars on[/quote]
lol
This senator really needs to leave this matter alone. Why spend our tax dollars on what the Patriots did when it could be helping our economy or the war. This deranged Eagles fan needs to do his REAL job, or resign as senator.
Arraylol
This senator really needs to leave this matter alone. Why spend our tax dollars on what the Patriots did when it could be helping our economy or the war. This deranged Eagles fan needs to do his REAL job, or resign as senator.[/quote]

Half of Congress should resign, the lot of the corrupt psychos.

I understand Congress getting involved in the steroids topic, that's actually a smart thing. But over SpyGate? Bullshit.