Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SpyGate Saga
CCP, you're right. In reality, it should make us look down on the NFL. However, it's just so popular that people will find a way to negate it. People seem to care less about this though, because it's not the players cheating, it's the coaches.
[Image: fohdtk.jpg]

<span style="color:gray"> White Sox Baseball: Passion. Pride. Tradition.

[Image: sowz9y.gif] [Image: kakc20.gif] [Image: 2l9lhmo.gif] [Image: 11l5ul5.gif] [Image: 1499zjt.gif]
I'm still excited, I always love the SB. WARNING- :offtopic: Not looking forward to halftime, though.
[Image: fohdtk.jpg]

<span style="color:gray"> White Sox Baseball: Passion. Pride. Tradition.

[Image: sowz9y.gif] [Image: kakc20.gif] [Image: 2l9lhmo.gif] [Image: 11l5ul5.gif] [Image: 1499zjt.gif]
Who is performing at halftime this year?
ArrayWho is performing at halftime this year?[/quote]
Tom Petty (and the heartbreakers), which cann't be that much worse than Prince... can it? (rhetorical question)
[Image: 627167.jpg]
2008-09 IU basketball motto: My Team Is On The Floor!

[Image: CUBS-1.gif]

I almost forgot the superbowl was coming up this weekend. Usually I'm right on top of things but it seems to me like it'll be just another runaway boring superbowl with the Patriots winning by multiple scores only to have Sean Salisbury salivating in Belechik's jock after the game.
[Image: rosesigzm7.png]
<span style="color:#FF0000">Official Derrick Rose statline with predictions:
1st year: 12.6 ppg 3.7 rpg 6.7 apg 1.2 spg 0.6 bpg 43.7 FG% 29.1 mpg
2nd year: 16.1 ppg 4.8 rpg 7.9 apg 1.8 spg 0.7 bpg 45.5 FG% 35.3 mpg
3rd year: 19.3 ppg 5.7 rpg 8.0 apg 2.3 spg 0.6 bpg 47.1 FG% 37.0 mpg
4th year: 19.7 ppg 5.0 rpg 9.1 apg 2.0 spg 0.5 bpg 45.9 FG% 36.4 mpg
5th year: 20.3 ppg 5.2 rpg 9.0 apg 1.8 spg 0.8 bpg 50 FG% 38.8 mpg
ArrayI almost forgot the superbowl was coming up this weekend. Usually I'm right on top of things but it seems to me like it'll be just another runaway boring superbowl with the Patriots winning by multiple scores only to have Sean Salisbury salivating in Belechik's jock after the game.[/quote]

VERY TRUE! Unfortunately...
Salisbury isn't the ONLY one!

What I don't get is... why doesn't ESPN's Baseball analysts make such a big deal about Barry Bonds' every Intentional walk, every hit, ect.... The way the football analysts have an erection over the thought of anything related to the Patriots***??? (I slept on this entire thing, and woke up pissed at the world... can you tell? ;))
[Image: 627167.jpg]
2008-09 IU basketball motto: My Team Is On The Floor!

[Image: CUBS-1.gif]

ArrayTom Petty (and the heartbreakers), which cann't be that much worse than Prince... can it? (rhetorical question)[/quote]

Why can they NEVER pick anyone good??? I guess halftime will just be a great time for me to fill up on food.
ArrayWhy can they NEVER pick anyone good??? I guess halftime will just be a great time for me to fill up on food.[/quote]

Oh, you bet. If we run low, I'm gonna run out to the store and stock up instead of watching the halftime show. Don't wanna miss the commercials though.
ArrayWhy can they NEVER pick anyone good??? I guess halftime will just be a great time for me to fill up on food.[/quote]
You can thank Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake for that
ArrayYou can thank Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake for that[/quote]

Ah yes, the Boob Bowl.