Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Randy Moss Hit with Restraining Order
ArrayA temporary restraining order has been issued against Patriots receiver Randy Moss, after a Florida woman alleged he beat her and then refused to allow her to seek medical attention on Jan. 6, according to court documents. ...[/quote]

link

ESPN2 has already come on with "breaking news" about this... Personally, I'm not really sure if it is news worthy, but it could lead to a fun discussion...
[Image: 627167.jpg]
2008-09 IU basketball motto: My Team Is On The Floor!

[Image: CUBS-1.gif]

Typical Randy Moss. He's had problems ever since his days at Marshall.
[Image: fohdtk.jpg]

<span style="color:gray"> White Sox Baseball: Passion. Pride. Tradition.

[Image: sowz9y.gif] [Image: kakc20.gif] [Image: 2l9lhmo.gif] [Image: 11l5ul5.gif] [Image: 1499zjt.gif]
ArrayTypical Randy Moss. He's had problems ever since his days at Marshall.[/quote]
Actually, he's had problems since his days in high school.
Why don't we just say that he's had problems forever and be done with it?
Whatever, the point is that he always has and always will be a walking, talking distraction that brings his problems wherever he goes. The only good thing he ever did was this:[Image: gettymossmoon_large-1.jpg]

[Image: sowz9y.gif] [Image: kakc20.gif] [Image: 2l9lhmo.gif] [Image: 11l5ul5.gif] [Image: 1499zjt.gif]
ArrayWhatever, the point is that he always has and always will be a walking, talking distraction that brings his problems wherever he goes. The only good thing he ever did was this:[Image: gettymossmoon_large-1.jpg][/quote]
:nuttkick:

However, I don't see this effecting his AFC Title game play. Although, at the end of the day, his stats may look like it did, but that's just b/c they are expecting high winds and a win chill of 7 in Foxboro this Sunday, so it won't be much of a passing night.
[Image: fortesig.png]
If this was about this making the Pats lose, it won't. What that dope Igor Olshanksy said will cancel it out.

ArrayIf this was about this making the Pats lose, it won't. What that dope Igor Olshanksy said will cancel it out.[/quote]
[Image: fortesig.png]
ArrayIf this was about this making the Pats lose, it won't. What that dope Igor Olshanksy said will cancel it out.[/quote]

Just thinking out loud... Could it be possible for the Chargers to hire this girl and have her sit near the Patriots Endzone on Sunday? This could have an effect on the game then because If Moss would go near the endzone, he would be violating his restraining order... ;)

:ROFL:
[Image: 627167.jpg]
2008-09 IU basketball motto: My Team Is On The Floor!

[Image: CUBS-1.gif]

Sounds like a great idea to me