No
13.33%
2 13.33%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantasy Baseball 2008
Why the call for H2H? I prefer points or roto straight up, though given the choice I'll take points. Either way the more fantasy baseball the better, I need to get the bad taste of losing my fantasy football league out of my mouth.
"They pull a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue. That's the Chicago way!"

Blogging at 2ndcitydiehard.blogspot.com
Host of Bearscast at www.bearscast.com
Co-host of Wait 'til Next Year at www.thesportsstuff.com
Yahoo now has their leagues open. If we can decide on what type of league we want, then we can get a draft set up. Finding a draft time could be tricky though (i'd prefer mid March).
[Image: 627167.jpg]
2008-09 IU basketball motto: My Team Is On The Floor!

[Image: CUBS-1.gif]

Ya, we would have to do a live draft... With regards to the time/date of the draft, make it at night, I think that's normally when I don't have anything going on.
you gotta go with straight up roto. It shows you who the best fantasy manager is. People just can't get lucky with roto.
"Losers whine about their best, winners go home and F*** the prom queen." - Sean Connery
Slim, is right.. straight up roto.. on CBS.. problem solved.
[Image: auburn3-sm.gif][Image: wsox2-sm.gif][Image: poland-sm.gif]
1. If not yahoo, good luck getting a group together. I know I won't do anything besides yahoo.

I don't care what type of league it is. I just want to beat all of you at something else other than the arcade :P

If someone wants to be commish go ahead and make a league. If not, I can... I am probably limited to weekend nights or any night from March 8th-15th. I would like a week to 10 days notice of draft date/time to guarentee an open slot in my schedule.
[Image: 627167.jpg]
2008-09 IU basketball motto: My Team Is On The Floor!

[Image: CUBS-1.gif]

Same here.. i will do only participate if it is yahoo.
/DvdD
Array1. If not yahoo, good luck getting a group together. I know I won't do anything besides yahoo.

I don't care what type of league it is. I just want to beat all of you at something else other than the arcade :P

If someone wants to be commish go ahead and make a league. If not, I can... I am probably limited to weekend nights or any night from March 8th-15th. I would like a week to 10 days notice of draft date/time to guarentee an open slot in my schedule.[/quote]

:yeahthat:to the Yahoo and draft notice....
I'm out then, I don't play on Yahoo.. Way to ghetto. I guess also this means it would be fair to all that I am not in it.
[Image: auburn3-sm.gif][Image: wsox2-sm.gif][Image: poland-sm.gif]
Ok, I created a custom league in Yahoo. You guys can join if you want. The league id is 147461 and the password in fantasy.
"Losers whine about their best, winners go home and F*** the prom queen." - Sean Connery