No
13.33%
2 13.33%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantasy Baseball 2008
ArrayOk, I created a custom league in Yahoo. You guys can join if you want. The league id is 147461 and the password in fantasy.[/quote]
I signed up (same name as here)

Can we at least attempt to find a time that works for a live draft? If we cann't find one by the end of March then I guess Autopick will do...
[Image: 627167.jpg]
2008-09 IU basketball motto: My Team Is On The Floor!

[Image: CUBS-1.gif]

ArrayI signed up (same name as here)

Can we at least attempt to find a time that works for a live draft? If we cann't find one by the end of March then I guess Autopick will do...[/quote]

I tried to find a time, but I was in a rush so I just used autopick so I could form the league. I am open to suggestions to when you want to have the draft.
"Losers whine about their best, winners go home and F*** the prom queen." - Sean Connery
I'm in, signing up right now.
For those of you looking for assistance, ESPN the magazine seemed to have a lot of info on fantasy baseball. So if you want, check it out.
[Image: fohdtk.jpg]

<span style="color:gray"> White Sox Baseball: Passion. Pride. Tradition.

[Image: sowz9y.gif] [Image: kakc20.gif] [Image: 2l9lhmo.gif] [Image: 11l5ul5.gif] [Image: 1499zjt.gif]
ArrayFor those of you looking for assistance, ESPN the magazine seemed to have a lot of info on fantasy baseball.[/quote]

I just got the magazine today:lol:
I changed the draft type to live, now we just have to agree on a time
&quot;Losers whine about their best, winners go home and F*** the prom queen.&quot; - Sean Connery
ArrayI changed the draft type to live, now we just have to agree on a time[/quote]

I'd say do it on a weekend, thataway more people can draft at the same time so it's fairer...
I'm in. Anytime other than Friday night should work for me this weekend if you want to do the draft.
Does Sunday morning work, like 9ish?
&quot;Losers whine about their best, winners go home and F*** the prom queen.&quot; - Sean Connery
nooooo.. thats too early.. can you change it??
/DvdD