Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FSU
36 players are not allow to go to the Bowl game based on acedemics.

:lol::lol:
[Image: swisherswigny1.png]

[Image: 6ta4fmb.gif]
Array36 players are not allow to go to the Bowl game based on acedemics.

:lol::lol:[/quote]
You're wrong. Some of the players are injured, others broke other team rules. Not all of them are part of the academic scam
Andre Woodson is going to have a field day. It will make him look 10x the QB he is and everyone will say he's a top 5 pick for sure. Good, I don't care, because although we all want an O-Line man with the first pick, JA will get the best player, and that will be Brian Brohm. With our next 2 picks we'll take O-Line men.
[Image: fortesig.png]
Angelo is a moron. Woodson is not the QB to take. First pick take Jake Long. Then take Kirk Barton. Then a QB. Then an RB. Then fill other holes.
ArrayAngelo is a moron. Woodson is not the QB to take. First pick take Jake Long. Then take Kirk Barton. Then a QB. Then an RB. Then fill other holes.[/quote]

Praise Allah I hope not, Long will drop like ton of Bricks come new years day.. Facing the Flordia DEF.. Poor guy is going to get run over all day.

And Angelo is not a moron, well somewhat. He doesn't have the cash to pay for good coaches, not his fault.
[Image: auburn3-sm.gif][Image: wsox2-sm.gif][Image: poland-sm.gif]
ArrayPraise Allah I hope not, Long will drop like ton of Bricks come new years day.. Facing the Flordia DEF.. Poor guy is going to get run over all day.

And Angelo is not a moron, well somewhat. He doesn't have the cash to pay for good coaches, not his fault.[/quote]
Doesn't have the cash to pay for good coaches!!?? Then please explain why he let the Lovetron get rid of Ron Rivera?
ArrayDoesn't have the cash to pay for good coaches!!?? Then please explain why he let the Lovetron get rid of Ron Rivera?[/quote]
Lovie makes all the defensive calls anyway, so it made no difference if the DC was Rivera, Babich, me, you, or Brett Favre. The bottom line is is that Lovie got the final decision.

Also, like I said before, JA will take the best available player. Everyone criticized the drafting of Hester and that worked out pretty well for the most part. We can all criticize him, but he will take Woodson if he feels he's the best on the board at the time.
[Image: fortesig.png]
it's not like taking woodson would be bad anyway. he's built like a pro qb and has the talent to be good. so why not take him?
[Image: fohdtk.jpg]

<span style="color:gray"> White Sox Baseball: Passion. Pride. Tradition.

[Image: sowz9y.gif] [Image: kakc20.gif] [Image: 2l9lhmo.gif] [Image: 11l5ul5.gif] [Image: 1499zjt.gif]
ArrayLovie makes all the defensive calls anyway, so it made no difference if the DC was Rivera, Babich, me, you, or Brett Favre. The bottom line is is that Lovie got the final decision.

Also, like I said before, JA will take the best available player. Everyone criticized the drafting of Hester and that worked out pretty well for the most part. We can all criticize him, but he will take Woodson if he feels he's the best on the board at the time.[/quote]
Well doesn't Angelo got to approve the moves?
Arrayit's not like taking woodson would be bad anyway. he's built like a pro qb and has the talent to be good. so why not take him?[/quote]
Because the OL is a bigger priority.