Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tim Tebow wins Heisman
I'm not a Florida fan either. However to put up the numbers he did in that conference you deserve the Heisman.
He deserves it. My boy Beanie will win it in either 2008 or 2009. Watch out folks. This guy is Maurice Clarrett without the felonies and drugs and all the bad stuff Clarrett did.
ArrayHe deserves it. My boy Beanie will win it in either 2008 or 2009. Watch out folks. This guy is Maurice Clarrett without the felonies and drugs and all the bad stuff Clarrett did.[/quote]

rashard mendenhall is going to win it in 08
[Image: fohdtk.jpg]

<span style="color:gray"> White Sox Baseball: Passion. Pride. Tradition.

[Image: sowz9y.gif] [Image: kakc20.gif] [Image: 2l9lhmo.gif] [Image: 11l5ul5.gif] [Image: 1499zjt.gif]
Arrayrashard mendenhall is going to win it in 08[/quote]
No way. No one from Skokie can ever be successful. Niles North and Niles West suck. I went to NN, so I'd know.
yeah, that argument makes a lot of sense! way to go sunshine! :lol:

[Image: sowz9y.gif] [Image: kakc20.gif] [Image: 2l9lhmo.gif] [Image: 11l5ul5.gif] [Image: 1499zjt.gif]
Mendenhall is going to fail miserably in the NFL, and when it happens, I will be very happy. Anyone who goes to Niles North or Niles West, I hope they fail horribly. It is a horrible school district, so every time I see someone fail, I am happy
also, you said you went to niles north and that anyone that goes there cannot succeed and it makes you happy. no wonder you're such a failure :D btw, since when does winning the Heisman equate to the NFL? we were talking about him winning the heisman next year, not whether he will be good in the NFL.

Sorry about getting off-topic there, but yeah about NN, I went there for 2 years, and then moved to my other one (not saying it, b/c it will give away the answer in that game about our HS mascot)
Arrayrashard mendenhall is going to win it in 08[/quote]
You have too much faith in your Illini.
[Image: fortesig.png]