Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official School Thread
Since this forum is rather young, I thought that it might do to have a topic for where we can complain about school!:)

I might as well start.

I have this big-ass Advanced Algebra (trig, whatever) test tomorrow, and I *have* to pass that test otherwise my grade is screwed for the quarter and maybe the semester.

And then, I have this stupid lab report for biology as well as a test on Tuesday, and then in English I have this project to do for The Crucible, and our topic is on the Cold War and we have to connect and shit to that..

Yeah, fun stuff.
LMAO, Well, school sucks. Period
[Image: mattforte.jpg]
<span style="color:#ff8c00">RB ll Mat Forte ll Tulane.Chicago Bears
[Image: Chicago_WhiteSox.png]
fuck school my parents made me come home early tonight from the Bar haha. Fuck school. SNOW DAY please
<span style="color:#708090">
White Sox Baseball:
Where the players are underlooked.
Where the GM is looked at as overated around the league.
Where making under the radar moves have paid off in the past, and will do this season.
Where having winning records year after year, then having a losing year and every fan starts to panic
Where fans go to watch real baseball in Chicago.

2008. Season to Remember.
Not today, because third period PE was awesome. See, we're forced to share the gym with a freshman class. Today, the freshmen got shunted off to a little area where they did their curl-up test. Us junior and seniors got the floor. And we used it to our advantage to play kickball for once.

I wasn't about to waste this opportunity. I went 5-for-5 and eight RBIs, with in order, a double; a triple with two RBIs; a solo homer that barely made it over the railing up by the exercise room; a two-run, inside the park homer that conked a freshman on the head; and then a long three-run bomb about two hundred feet from home plate that sailed over the top of the railing guard that leads upstairs to the exercise room, and landed on the stairs in dead center field.

Final score: My team 47, the other team 3.
Ha ha nice. I think i am gonna drop AP Spanish IV because I am always getting kicked out of class for the stupidest reasons. The teachers like 23 years old and he is cool sometimes but damn I am sick of writing assignments and gettin kicked out. That and its hard as hell.
White Sox Baseball:
Where making under the radar moves have paid off in the past, and will do this season.
Where having winning records year after year, then having a losing year and every fan starts to panic

ArrayHa ha nice. I think i am gonna drop AP Spanish IV because I am always getting kicked out of class for the stupidest reasons. The teachers like 23 years old and he is cool sometimes but damn I am sick of writing assignments and gettin kicked out. That and its hard as hell.[/quote]

I took two years and said &quot;that's enough&quot; because I didn't want to go back to my dictatorial first-year Spanish teacher for third year Spanish. Second year Spanish was fun as hell though. Our class, taught by the boy's track coach, did the most random things you can think of to do in a Spanish class.

In about an hour and a half, I'm heading back over to the school for a fun night. Tonight is our first home basketball game, so that means it's time for our first SuperFan game! One of my friends and I have been recruiting people to turn out for the game all week, with loads of success, so the house should be rollicking and rolling tonight! I'm ready to go -- I've got my hair dye, face paint, my outfit, now all that's left to do is meet up with my friends and get the hair dye and face paint on before the Varsity game!:D
Freshman year i ahd the soccer coach. He was cool as hell
Sophmore year i had a new chick teacher who loved me...she left
Junior year i had a fresh graduate outta depaul that i broke in haha...
Senior year i had the same guy who is now a year older...and now im in AP. Fuckin Mota i hang out with people who graduated with him!!!!!!!
White Sox Baseball:

All I can say is...

Wow. I'll give you the short story.

Lunchtime, Tuesday.

High noon.

Fight breaks out, takes seven teachers and five minutes to break up.

Police comes and arrests both kids

One expelled, the other pending. (Probably suspension)
school sucks. 7 pages on energy for ecology, and 2 pages on the 1920s luckily i got to write about red grange though. reading the great gatsby, gayest book ever. and the boring watergate scandal in history. and my math teacher is just a bitch, she kicked me out of class and i had to sit in the in school suspension room for the rest of the day. luckily i get all new classes after winter break.
[Image: fohdtk.jpg]

<span style="color:gray"> White Sox Baseball: Passion. Pride. Tradition.

[Image: sowz9y.gif] [Image: kakc20.gif] [Image: 2l9lhmo.gif] [Image: 11l5ul5.gif] [Image: 1499zjt.gif]
I missed school the last 2 days
White Sox Baseball: