Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Illini In Rose Bowl
The Fighting Illini are in the Rose Bowl this year. Who'd've though that would happen this year!?! :blink:
I didn't think that. Nobody did.

But I do know the Illini don't have a chance to win this game.
[Image: fortesig.png]
Hope they win but I dont think they have a shot! Nice job Illini maybe you win in the season of upsets!
<span style="color:#708090">
White Sox Baseball:
Where the players are underlooked.
Where the GM is looked at as overated around the league.
Where making under the radar moves have paid off in the past, and will do this season.
Where having winning records year after year, then having a losing year and every fan starts to panic
Where fans go to watch real baseball in Chicago.

2008. Season to Remember.
ArrayHope they win but I dont think they have a shot! Nice job Illini maybe you win in the season of upsets![/quote]

yeah, i couldn't agree more. theOC, do you need a girlfriend? you're always such a pissy know it all! maybe a little something to relieve your anger! :lol:
[Image: fohdtk.jpg]

<span style="color:gray"> White Sox Baseball: Passion. Pride. Tradition.

[Image: sowz9y.gif] [Image: kakc20.gif] [Image: 2l9lhmo.gif] [Image: 11l5ul5.gif] [Image: 1499zjt.gif]
Arrayyeah, i couldn't agree more. theOC, do you need a girlfriend? you're always such a pissy know it all! maybe a little something to relieve your anger! :lol:[/quote]
Actually, I don't need a girlfriend, seeing as if I already have one. And what does that have to do with anything. You are being a hypocrit. You say &quot;Illinois has a shot&quot; and then when GREGO says &quot;I don't think they have a shot&quot;, you say &quot;Yeah, I couldn't agree more&quot;.

And don't worry, sorry I know what I'm saying unlike most of the people here.
meaning i actually realize they aren't the better team, but they still could win because they are good. at least you're confident that you're always right, even though you aren't.

[Image: sowz9y.gif] [Image: kakc20.gif] [Image: 2l9lhmo.gif] [Image: 11l5ul5.gif] [Image: 1499zjt.gif]
Arraymeaning i actually realize they aren't the better team, but they still could win because they are good. at least you're confident that you're always right, even though you aren't.[/quote]
Well, as soon as you can prove it to me I'm not about something, I'd love to see it.
ArrayWell, as soon as you can prove it to me I'm not about something, I'd love to see it.[/quote]

prove what? there's nothing to prove until they play the game.

Arrayprove what? there's nothing to prove until they play the game.[/quote]
You said I'm not always right. I said prove it to me that I'm not always right. Give me an example of a time I was wrong. Didn't know it was that hard to figure out.
i'm not going to spend my time going through every post trying to find one with proof to back it up. most is a matter of opinion. however, i can definitely tell you've been wrong before.