Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FIRE CHARLIE WEIS
I was actually looking forward to seeing Charlie Weis coming to Irish country and last year was a great year even though we lost the bowl. kept tellin everybody before this season that we were gonna be at least a top 10 team this year. His season was the biggest farce in NCAA history. he talked shit about Willinghams scouting, well now they're pretty much all gone and it's mostly his guys out there. what does he have to say now? he should be saying man i really don't know what i'm doin out here!! We need to say goodbye to this guy!!
Although it doesn't help when you lose most of your core after the season =\
[Image: mattforte.jpg]
<span style="color:#ff8c00">RB ll Mat Forte ll Tulane.Chicago Bears
[Image: Chicago_WhiteSox.png]
i think it's only fair that they fire him, but i was glad to see them fail this season so illinois can take some of their recruits. however, if they fired tyrone willingham they should definitely fire fatty weis.
[Image: fohdtk.jpg]

<span style="color:gray"> White Sox Baseball: Passion. Pride. Tradition.

[Image: sowz9y.gif] [Image: kakc20.gif] [Image: 2l9lhmo.gif] [Image: 11l5ul5.gif] [Image: 1499zjt.gif]
Arrayi think it's only fair that they fire him, but i was glad to see them fail this season so illinois can take some of their recruits. however, if they fired tyrone willingham they should definitely fire fatty weis.[/quote]

LMFAO!! definitely, at least Willingham brought in some talent b4 he got fired and didn't have this kind of season. but then again i think this is why god hates catholics. LOL, J/K. i'm an irish protestant though:D
Arrayi think it's only fair that they fire him, but i was glad to see them fail this season so illinois can take some of their recruits. however, if they fired tyrone willingham they should definitely fire fatty weis.[/quote]

Well even though Notre Dame had a rough year they lost 0 recruits so illinois won't be taking any of their recruits.

ArrayLMFAO!! definitely, at least Willingham brought in some talent b4 he got fired and didn't have this kind of season. but then again i think this is why god hates catholics. LOL, J/K. i'm an irish protestant though:D[/quote]

All of Charlie's recruits are Freshman and Sophomores, what big time team throws a team of mostly freshman and sophomores out there against that kind of schedule and expects to win?
ArrayWell even though Notre Dame had a rough year they lost 0 recruits so illinois won't be taking any of their recruits.

All of Charlie's recruits are Freshman and Sophomores, what big time team throws a team of mostly freshman and sophomores out there against that kind of schedule and expects to win?[/quote]

not the commits, the prospective recruits. that kind of schedule? they lost to the freakin air force and naval academies. barely beat stanford, got blown out by a super over rated usc team. let's get serious here, they had a weak schedule and believe it or not even exceeded everyones guesses about how bad they were. they were 3 positions back from being ranked in the pre-season, to near the bottom of the 120.

[Image: sowz9y.gif] [Image: kakc20.gif] [Image: 2l9lhmo.gif] [Image: 11l5ul5.gif] [Image: 1499zjt.gif]
anybody know another really bad gastric bypass surgeon that can try again on Weis? J/K
who the hell decides not to red shirt Clawson? that was the dumbest dam thing anyone could have done. the kid is probly scarred for life from the starts he had. why do you not give a freshman a chance to develop? yeah his scouting class is young. and Weis threw em to the fucking wolves this year!!
Arraynot the commits, the prospective recruits. that kind of schedule? they lost to the freakin air force and naval academies. barely beat stanford, got blown out by a super over rated usc team. let's get serious here, they had a weak schedule and believe it or not even exceeded everyones guesses about how bad they were. they were 3 positions back from being ranked in the pre-season, to near the bottom of the 120.[/quote]

I truly don't see where you're getting this overrated USC from. All the analysts say USC is a team no one should want to play right now. And even if they are overrated they could still beat a team starting mostly freshman and sophomores and I don't care what logo is on your helmet, if you're young and inexperienced you're going to have a hard time adjusting the speed of DIV1 football.

I love the ND haters who say Notre Dame plays no one ever and yet you have Michigan playing Appalachian state and the other top 10 teams playing DIV1AA schools. At least notre dame fills their roster with DIV1A teams. They play Navy because it is a tradition because Navy helped Notre Dame out a long time ago and Coach Weis plays the service academies because he respects what those people do for our country.
ok, so what's his excuse for losing to them? the irish lost to 2 teams that are excusable, michigan and usc. it's not like they didn't have any upper class men either. they lost to georgia tech, penn state, michigan state, purdue, navy, and air force. all sub-par teams. i will agree with you it doesn't help that they were starting young guys, but they are top recruits. i suppose you weren't glad to see tyrone willingham gone?

I hope they fire Charlie. If Weis is gone that means Steve Filer of Mount Carmel might decommit and go to U of I!
<span style="color:#708090">
White Sox Baseball:
Where the players are underlooked.
Where the GM is looked at as overated around the league.
Where making under the radar moves have paid off in the past, and will do this season.
Where having winning records year after year, then having a losing year and every fan starts to panic
Where fans go to watch real baseball in Chicago.

2008. Season to Remember.