Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your BCS game...
Arrayactually, i do watch a lot of college football. i hate usc, and illinois has a good front 7. chris norwell, j leman, britt miller, and the key word is RUN. they aren't a pass offense. last time i checked, usc lost to stanford, and stanford lost to nd, and nd sucked this year. usc is not the best defense either, ever heard of virginia tech? mizzou has 2 better tight ends than usc, and their coach isn't the best in the country.[/quote]
1. You act like the front 7 of Illinois is even close to the talent USC has. Give me a break...

2. How can you say Mizzou has 2 better TE's then Davis? Coffman is the better of the 2 for the Tigers, and he has 200 less yards then Davis.

3. That makes no difference if they lost to Stanford. Right now, USC and Georgia are the 2 best teams in the nation. Period.

4. Actually, considering USC gives up 15 ppg. and Va Tech gives up 16, USC has the better defense.

5. And who is the best coach in the country? Carroll continues to get the top recruits year in, year out, and he has already won 2 titles.

Oh, and I never even mentioned that Illinois doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell to stop Joe McKnight and Chauncey Washington, 2 of the top 5 backs in the country, and for sure the best freshman back in the country in Joe McKnight.
[Image: fortesig.png]
Arrayactually, i do watch a lot of college football. i hate usc, and illinois has a good front 7. chris norwell, j leman, britt miller, and the key word is RUN. they aren't a pass offense. last time i checked, usc lost to stanford, and stanford lost to nd, and nd sucked this year. usc is not the best defense either, ever heard of virginia tech? mizzou has 2 better tight ends than usc, and their coach isn't the best in the country.[/quote]

I don't think you can say USC sucks just because they lost to stanford, who lost to notre dame. USC killed Notre Dame this year. USC also has a lot of good running backs and when Illinois played Iowa this year and Iowa won the Hawkeyes ran the ball for 141 yards and did a good job containing Illinois option style offense. Now take a bigger and faster USC team with better talent at RB and you've got yourself a USC victory.
I dont know, Im a fan of the Illini and all, but OC stated it all very clearly, their WRs got the height, and again Fred Davis is a stud.... their Defense is unbelieveable as well, but from winning 2 games last yr to now this?? Great Turnaround!
[Image: mattforte.jpg]
<span style="color:#ff8c00">RB ll Mat Forte ll Tulane.Chicago Bears
[Image: Chicago_WhiteSox.png]
ArrayI don't think you can say USC sucks just because they lost to stanford, who lost to notre dame. USC killed Notre Dame this year. USC also has a lot of good running backs and when Illinois played Iowa this year and Iowa won the Hawkeyes ran the ball for 141 yards and did a good job containing Illinois option style offense. Now take a bigger and faster USC team with better talent at RB and you've got yourself a USC victory.[/quote]

gotta agree with that one and i'm a huge Irish fan so USC, OSU, and Michigan are the 3 most hated teams for me. but i do have to give props to USC, i hate Pete Caroll but he somehow always has the best scouting and somehow comes up with top talent. just cuz Notre Dame beat Stanford and Stanford beat USC doesn't mean a dam thing. don't think the Illini can take em!!
ArrayI dont know, Im a fan of the Illini and all, but OC stated it all very clearly, their WRs got the height, and again Fred Davis is a stud.... their Defense is unbelieveable as well, but from winning 2 games last yr to now this?? Great Turnaround![/quote]
I said their WR's have the height, not the RB's.
If Hawaii was in the National Championship they woulda beat Ohio State. It woulda been great and it would of capped off the city of upsets. They ARE the only team that is undeafted in this crazy season
<span style="color:#708090">
White Sox Baseball:
Where the players are underlooked.
Where the GM is looked at as overated around the league.
Where making under the radar moves have paid off in the past, and will do this season.
Where having winning records year after year, then having a losing year and every fan starts to panic
Where fans go to watch real baseball in Chicago.

2008. Season to Remember.
i can't believe even the illinois fans aren't backing me up on this. it's dissapointing really, none of you have faith in your team. i never said anything about illinois having the best front seven either, and va tech is at the top of almost every defensive category.
[Image: fohdtk.jpg]

<span style="color:gray"> White Sox Baseball: Passion. Pride. Tradition.

[Image: sowz9y.gif] [Image: kakc20.gif] [Image: 2l9lhmo.gif] [Image: 11l5ul5.gif] [Image: 1499zjt.gif]
Arrayi can't believe even the illinois fans aren't backing me up on this. it's dissapointing really, none of you have faith in your team. i never said anything about illinois having the best front seven either, and va tech is at the top of almost every defensive category.[/quote]
Maybe they aren't backing you up because even though they are Illinois fans, they aren't the dopes that think their team is more then what they are. They know, ideally, USC will win the game.

Except points allowed, which in the end, matters the most.
ArrayIf Hawaii was in the National Championship they woulda beat Ohio State. It woulda been great and it would of capped off the city of upsets. They ARE the only team that is undeafted in this crazy season[/quote]
I'm afraid not. For a team that could only beat the worst team in the Pac-10 in Washington by 7 at home, I doubt it. Hawaii won't beat Georgia, and they wouldn't of beaten LSU, Oklahoma, or USC. The only 3 teams I think they would have had a chance against were Kansas, Mizzou, and Illinois.
ArrayI'm afraid not. For a team that could only beat the worst team in the Pac-10 in Washington by 7 at home, I doubt it. Hawaii won't beat Georgia, and they wouldn't of beaten LSU, Oklahoma, or USC. The only 3 teams I think they would have had a chance against were Kansas, Mizzou, and Illinois.[/quote]

ladies and gentlemen, i present the eternal optimist! :lol:
[Image: fohdtk.jpg]

<span style="color:gray"> White Sox Baseball: Passion. Pride. Tradition.

[Image: sowz9y.gif] [Image: kakc20.gif] [Image: 2l9lhmo.gif] [Image: 11l5ul5.gif] [Image: 1499zjt.gif]