Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your BCS game...
Arrayladies and gentlemen, i present the eternal optimist! :lol:[/quote]
Hilarious. Everyone got a kick out of that.

And I find it funny how you suddenly stop arguing about the beatdown Illinois is going to take on New Year's. You, I, and everyone here knows I was right the whole time.
[Image: fortesig.png]
ArrayHilarious. Everyone got a kick out of that.

And I find it funny how you suddenly stop arguing about the beatdown Illinois is going to take on New Year's. You, I, and everyone here knows I was right the whole time.[/quote]

sorry, should i get on my knees for you master? NOT! i still think illinois has a shot, no way they lose by 35 (like you said)
[Image: fohdtk.jpg]

<span style="color:gray"> White Sox Baseball: Passion. Pride. Tradition.

[Image: sowz9y.gif] [Image: kakc20.gif] [Image: 2l9lhmo.gif] [Image: 11l5ul5.gif] [Image: 1499zjt.gif]
Arraysorry, should i get on my knees for you master? NOT! i still think illinois has a shot, no way they lose by 35 (like you said)[/quote]
What on God's green earth are you talking about?
to beg forgiveness from you since you know all...get your mind out of the gutter.

[Image: sowz9y.gif] [Image: kakc20.gif] [Image: 2l9lhmo.gif] [Image: 11l5ul5.gif] [Image: 1499zjt.gif]
Arrayto beg forgiveness from you since you know all...get your mind out of the gutter.[/quote]
Does anybody have a clue what this guy is talking about?
Sorry, I know that Illionis beat OSU, but USC is playing their best ball of the year right now, and i personally feel that they will roll over Illinois.

Illinois has a chance, but not a good enough one to where you can be proud of it.
<blockquote><div align='center'><span style="color:#2e8b57"><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:#000000"><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:#2e8b57"><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:#000000"><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:#2e8b57"><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:#000000"><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:#2e8b57"><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:#000000">[Image: chikz1.jpg]<!--/sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->
<span style="color:#2e8b57"><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:#000000"><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:#2e8b57"><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:#000000"><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:#2e8b57"><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:#000000"><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:#2e8b57"><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:#000000"><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:#2e8b57"><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:#000000">[Image: chc.gif][Image: 1499zjt.gif][Image: 2l9lhmo.gif][Image: iai.gif][Image: nnx.gif][Image: kakc20.gif]<!--/sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->
</blockquote></span><!--/sizec--></div>
ArraySorry, I know that Illionis beat OSU, but USC is playing their best ball of the year right now, and i personally feel that they will roll over Illinois.

Illinois has a chance, but not a good enough one to where you can be proud of it.[/quote]

that's all i was saying, and yet theOC doesn't respect my opinion at all.

Arraythat's all i was saying, and yet theOC doesn't respect my opinion at all.[/quote]
Because they don't have one, therefore your opinion is not valid.
ArrayBecause they don't have one, therefore your opinion is not valid.[/quote]

that's your opinion, which i find not valid. opinions aren't fact, so who's to tell if they really are correct? don't be so cocky.

I think OSU-LSU was the right choice by the BCS. LSU's losses both came in triple overtimes.

That said, this was truly the Year of the Upset in college football. I'm at a loss of words as to explain how crazy this season has been. Seemed like there was a new No. 1 every week.