Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heisman
Who's your Heisman? If WVU gets to the title game, it has to be Pat White. If not, it's McFadden or Tebow.

Who's yours?
[Image: fortesig.png]
I feel the same way, its going to be Tim Tebow or Darren McFadden!!
[Image: mattforte.jpg]
<span style="color:#ff8c00">RB ll Mat Forte ll Tulane.Chicago Bears
[Image: Chicago_WhiteSox.png]
COLT BRENNAN!!!!
i'm really hoping it's brennan, but i doubt it will be. my second choice is mcfadden, he is absolutely unstoppable. however, i'm sad to say it will probably be tim teabag.
[Image: fohdtk.jpg]

<span style="color:gray"> White Sox Baseball: Passion. Pride. Tradition.

[Image: sowz9y.gif] [Image: kakc20.gif] [Image: 2l9lhmo.gif] [Image: 11l5ul5.gif] [Image: 1499zjt.gif]
Arrayi'm really hoping it's brennan, but i doubt it will be. my second choice is mcfadden, he is absolutely unstoppable. however, i'm sad to say it will probably be tim teabag.[/quote]

i'm sick of BCS and the heisman voting. Brennan is gonna be the top of the QB class for the draft this year and if he's not picked first (among QB's) then he's really gettin screwed
he won't be picked 1st among qb's.

[Image: sowz9y.gif] [Image: kakc20.gif] [Image: 2l9lhmo.gif] [Image: 11l5ul5.gif] [Image: 1499zjt.gif]
Arrayhe won't be picked 1st among qb's.[/quote]

probly not but whoever gets him is gonna have some success. Miami would be stupid to pass him up
miami won't take him, they like john beck as of right now.

Arrayi'm sick of BCS and the heisman voting. Brennan is gonna be the top of the QB class for the draft this year and if he's not picked first (among QB's) then he's really gettin screwed[/quote]

Colt Brennan is real sick but he isn't the top of the QB class for the draft. He isn't a typical NFL QB and the NFL is so set in its ways that he isn't what they're looking for. The top of the QB class is going to be the Louisville QB Brian Brohm, he's the prototypical NFL QB.

As far as the Heisman goes it looks like it'll be Tebow winning it, but I think McFadden deserves it.
ArrayColt Brennan is real sick but he isn't the top of the QB class for the draft. He isn't a typical NFL QB and the NFL is so set in its ways that he isn't what they're looking for. The top of the QB class is going to be the Louisville QB Brian Brohm, he's the prototypical NFL QB.

As far as the Heisman goes it looks like it'll be Tebow winning it, but I think McFadden deserves it.[/quote]

i agree with everything you just said. colt brennan isn't the prototype of an nfl quarterback, brian brohm is. he isn't the most physically talented but he's smart. and yes, mcfadden deserves it over tebow.