Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heisman
just because colt isn't a prototype QB doesn't mean he'll be bad. i think whoever gets him will be pretty happy with that pickup
Arrayjust because colt isn't a prototype QB doesn't mean he'll be bad. i think whoever gets him will be pretty happy with that pickup[/quote]

Oh I think Colt Brennan can be good but it requires an NFL team to draft him. Before he took over at Hawaii the QB there was Timmy Chang and he was real impressive too but he's not in the NFL.
Arrayjust because colt isn't a prototype QB doesn't mean he'll be bad. i think whoever gets him will be pretty happy with that pickup[/quote]
You're telling us you'd take him over Woodson, Brohm, or Ryan? Wow.
[Image: fortesig.png]
Colt Brennan is nothing but a system QB. All these records he is smashing were set by the guy he took over for, Timmy Chang, and look at him now. And try this on for size: Brennan missed a few series one game, his replacement went 9/11 with 246 yards.

Also, Florida is a system QB too. Look at the line of QB's they've had fail miserably in the NFL: Wuerfal, Shane Matthews, Grossman, Leak
leak didn't fail miserably in the nfl, he was never expected to succeed. and he broke records for most TDs in NCAA history. not saying he's going to be great in the NFL, but please get your facts straight.
[Image: fohdtk.jpg]

<span style="color:gray"> White Sox Baseball: Passion. Pride. Tradition.

[Image: sowz9y.gif] [Image: kakc20.gif] [Image: 2l9lhmo.gif] [Image: 11l5ul5.gif] [Image: 1499zjt.gif]
I said that about Brennan, that all the records he is breaking were set by Timmy Chang, the guy he took over for at Hawaii. And fine, Leak may not have failed miserably, but if you look at the line, it's not good.
ArrayI said that about Brennan, that all the records he is breaking were set by Timmy Chang, the guy he took over for at Hawaii. And fine, Leak may not have failed miserably, but if you look at the line, it's not good.[/quote]

wow, the all-time TD mark was set by ty detmer. not timmy chang.
[Image: fohdtk.jpg]

<span style="color:gray"> White Sox Baseball: Passion. Pride. Tradition.

[Image: sowz9y.gif] [Image: kakc20.gif] [Image: 2l9lhmo.gif] [Image: 11l5ul5.gif] [Image: 1499zjt.gif]
Arraywow, the all-time TD mark was set by ty detmer. not timmy chang.[/quote]
WHATEVER!! So that's one record Timmy Chang didn't set. Most of the other records Brennan is breaking were set by Timmy Chang.