Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cowboys to keep Phillips.
Jerry Jones has decided to keep Wade Phillips as the Head Coach. I think that was a pretty good decision, they need him. He is very close to Romo, and can help him grow. I don't think they would go far next year without him, they need some years to expand with their coach. A coach can't really just go in there and win a bunch of games (we're excluding Jim Caldwell on this one!). Good choice by the Cowboys. They'll go back to the playoffs next year most likely.
Of course he is. There was imho no doubt Wade was staying on.

Romo needs consistency. I am a big fan of his. He is my QB in both my fantasy leagues. But he needs work still. Plus this years imho Roy Williams was a huge liability.

I expect to also see Jones replace Barber as starting RB.

btw..isn't next years Superbowl in Dallas?
(01-19-2010, 12:32 AM)labrocca Wrote: Of course he is. There was imho no doubt Wade was staying on.

Romo needs consistency. I am a big fan of his. He is my QB in both my fantasy leagues. But he needs work still. Plus this years imho Roy Williams was a huge liability.

I expect to also see Jones replace Barber as starting RB.

btw..isn't next years Superbowl in Dallas?

Yeah, Jones is way better. Romo just couldn't handle the pressure, plus Minnesota was loud as hell. It is in Dallas, which is kind of neat since they have that brand new stadium and all. The Dolphins Stadium will be renamed before the Super Bowl too.
Oh yeah .
I also think so.........
And me too a big fan of him.

wanna thanks for this nice post ..........