Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best fans in the world
Boca Juniors. Proud but just a bit aggressive.
Yes, I agree with you
is the first sport portal that brings together everyone that loves sports. Whether you are a young aspiring athlete dreaming to make it in the big league, a professional sports agent looking for new talent or a sports enthusiast in search of a sparring partner over the weekend, we can help you connect with just the right people from all over the world. With 1sportagent4U you can easily contact professional, amateur or disabled athletes and teams, find coaches, agents, managers or sponsors. Or, you can take the laid-back approach and wait for them to come to you. Simply describe your achievements and abilities in your profile information and see your sports career skyrocket.
The top 5 football teams in the world with most fans? Juventus FC Manchester United FC Real Madrid AC Milan Barcelona.
Quote:The top 5 football teams in the world with most fans? Juventus FC Manchester United FC Real Madrid AC Milan Barcelona

Juventus FC
Manchester United FC
Real Madrid
AC Milan
Barcelona

I think you forgot Liverpoll
Almost definitly Manchester United, and im not saying that because i support them. We are supported throughout the world, and that is for the right reasons. Yes, Real Madrid and Barca have a wide fan base but nowhere near the scale of united. Utd have much of the Chinese fans, so ify you think that China has 1 sixth of the world's population ( more than 1 billion) then you are talking astronomical figures. Also much of other parts of asia are Utd supporters such as Indonesia, Malaysia, etc. This great fanbase has been developed through the years through our great history and will continue to grow which will sustain our success for years to come. No other team no matter who buys them (Abramovich) will be greater, no matter who they buy (Madrid buying Beckham to gain popularity in Asia) they will never ever have a greater football club than Manchester United FC.
=============

Teeth Whitening Glasgow | Tooth Whitening Glasgow
I agree my friend thepiratebays.se