Dont Care
0%
0 0%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Will Win The Division
I think big ben will be back before the season starts.

Heres pakers stats Rush Yds Yds/Game TD
1202 80.1 4

heres millers stats Rec Yds Yds/Game TD
459 30.6 6
oooh 459 in 16 games ?......lt does that in sd
He was just a rook. He'll do a lot better this yr. And what does sd mean?
sandiego so how can u tell me that u a futrure guy...no one sees the future
Steelers lost Jerome Bettis and Randle El, who'd they get in return?? Holmes who's been arrested twice this offseason. Bengals, poor defense, no way they win it. Ravens for me, they got the thing they need, a QB.
[Image: robert.png]
[Image: RayLewissig-1.jpg]
[Image: Dwyane_Wade3vero.gif]
<span style="color:red">The Heat's Road to their 1st Championship
<span style="color:#000000"><strike>[16]</strike> <strike>[15]</strike> <strike>[14]</strike> <strike>[13]</strike> <strike>[12]</strike> <strike>[11]</strike> <strike>[10]</strike> <strike>[9]</strike> <strike>[8]</strike> <strike>[7]</strike> <strike>[6]</strike> <strike>[5]</strike> <strike>[4]</strike> <strike>[3]</strike> <strike>[2]</strike> <strike>[1]</strike> [Champs]<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->
1. Bengals.
2. Steelers.
3. Ravens.
4. Browns.

Bengals took it last year they can do it again but it will depend if Carson Palmer is healthy if they don't have palmer they wont go anywhere the steelers will win the division if thats the case which i sure hope not cause palmer is the best in the NFL. Bengals defense needs to get better but Steelers QB hurt hard tellin how he will play no bettis but a good defense i see them finishing 2nd if palmer plays all year. Ravens they got a new quarterback and a pretty good Defense so they could be a contender in a couple of years just not anytime real soon and the Browns they need a lot of improvement on Offense and Defense i see them not too much better then last year, i'd say 7-9 at best.
No way mcnair will be playing in a couple of yrs. I think he'll get hurt like always. Ravens need to win this yr or next yr. They have a chance to win the division. They have a good running game and a good defense so they will be in it.
I agree. McNair isn't what he used to be, if he keeps running the ball, he's bound to get hurt. I give him at max 3 more years.
[Image: robert.png]
[Image: RayLewissig-1.jpg]
[Image: Dwyane_Wade3vero.gif]
<span style="color:red">The Heat's Road to their 1st Championship
<span style="color:#000000"><strike>[16]</strike> <strike>[15]</strike> <strike>[14]</strike> <strike>[13]</strike> <strike>[12]</strike> <strike>[11]</strike> <strike>[10]</strike> <strike>[9]</strike> <strike>[8]</strike> <strike>[7]</strike> <strike>[6]</strike> <strike>[5]</strike> <strike>[4]</strike> <strike>[3]</strike> <strike>[2]</strike> <strike>[1]</strike> [Champs]<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->
Steelers should win the division. They will be playing a second place schedule while the Bengals are playing a 1st place one. That alone will make it a lot tougher on the Bengals.
Sure the Steelers lost Bettis and El. But we have a healthy Staley and Cedric Wilson came on strong at the end of last year. The Ravens will be better this year but I just don't think they will be good enough. Their key players are getting too old and banged up. The Browns also will be better but still are a year or two away from really competing in that division.
[Image: sf1ni5yu.gif]
The bengals will win it if carson palmer is healthy. The steelers could make a big push to win the division.