Dont Care
0%
0 0%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Will Win The Division
yea no doubt that the Bengals will win it.well yea there is the only doubt is if Palmer is healthy.if Palmer is healthy they will win it if hes not then there in trouble.
[Image: kellyuk6.png]
[Image: torrie1we.png]
[Image: 457564pe3.png]
Colts won the Super Bowl....Peyton MVP
Pistons 28-18....Chauncey,Rip,Sheed,Tay,C-Webb and McDyess as the 6th man....you better remember the name because they are going to be your next NBA Champs so remember the name and if you dont like it well forget you than lol
NO SCHOOL TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bengals won't win the division, they're defense has a lot of holes, the only good player there is Deltha O'Neal, everyone else sucks. It's either the Steelers or the Ravens, Ravens are my pick.
[Image: robert.png]
[Image: RayLewissig-1.jpg]
[Image: Dwyane_Wade3vero.gif]
<span style="color:red">The Heat's Road to their 1st Championship
<span style="color:#000000"><strike>[16]</strike> <strike>[15]</strike> <strike>[14]</strike> <strike>[13]</strike> <strike>[12]</strike> <strike>[11]</strike> <strike>[10]</strike> <strike>[9]</strike> <strike>[8]</strike> <strike>[7]</strike> <strike>[6]</strike> <strike>[5]</strike> <strike>[4]</strike> <strike>[3]</strike> <strike>[2]</strike> <strike>[1]</strike> [Champs]<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->
Ravens won't win the division. A qb won't turn around a team.
A bunch of comeback from injuries, a new DT in front of Ray Ray and a new QB WILL turn around a team.
<span style="color:#000000"><strike>[16]</strike> <strike>[15]</strike> <strike>[14]</strike> <strike>[13]</strike> <strike>[12]</strike> <strike>[11]</strike> <strike>[10]</strike> <strike>[9]</strike> <strike>[8]</strike> <strike>[7]</strike> <strike>[6]</strike> <strike>[5]</strike> <strike>[4]</strike> <strike>[3]</strike> <strike>[2]</strike> <strike>[1]</strike> [Champs]<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->
A qb that stay healthy. That won't turn a team around.
Ed Reed back from injury, Ray Lewis back from injury, Ngata at DT, new QB who should stay healthy=division winners.
No way the Ravens will win the division over the Steelers or Bengals.
[Image: sf1ni5yu.gif]
McNair probably won't stay healthy. I'll say either steelers or bengals win it. The ravens have a chance to.
Array
No way the Ravens will win the division over the Steelers or Bengals.
[/quote]

In my opinion I think the Bengals will win the division, but if we don't I doubt the Raven's will win it, you can't just turn around a team that sucked, into a playoff contender in one year.
[Image: cpalmer9bi.jpg]
<span style="color:orange">BENGALS FAN 4 LIFE~
hey Miralces can happen and anything is possible in the NFL.or sports altogether but yea i dont think that they will be able to turn them around into a playoff contender in 1 yr.Anyways its gonna be
1.Bengals
2.Steelers
3.Ravens
4.Browns
[Image: kellyuk6.png]
[Image: torrie1we.png]
[Image: 457564pe3.png]
Colts won the Super Bowl....Peyton MVP
Pistons 28-18....Chauncey,Rip,Sheed,Tay,C-Webb and McDyess as the 6th man....you better remember the name because they are going to be your next NBA Champs so remember the name and if you dont like it well forget you than lol
NO SCHOOL TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!