Dont Care
0%
0 0%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Will Win The Division
Yeah, thats what i love about the nfl, in most cases any nfl team can win, its not liek other sports where a team dominates the whole sport, its evened out more.
[Image: cpalmer9bi.jpg]
<span style="color:orange">BENGALS FAN 4 LIFE~
Array
hey Miralces can happen and anything is possible in the NFL.or sports altogether but yea i dont think that they will be able to turn them around into a playoff contender in 1 yr.Anyways its gonna be
1.Bengals
2.Steelers
3.Ravens
4.Browns
[/quote]

I sure hope the Bengals do it so i don't have to listen to anymore steeler fans.
[Image: 111111111mx4.png]
I think the bengals have the best chance. I think they will be like last yrs colts have a good defense after all the yrs of having a decent defense. If that happens and palmer is healthy can you say superbowl?
Array
I think the bengals have the best chance. I think they will be like last yrs colts have a good defense after all the yrs of having a decent defense. If that happens and palmer is healthy can you say superbowl?
[/quote]

superbowl would be awesome... Buccaneers vs. Bengals. :D
No bucs, bucs aren't good enough imo.
Array
No bucs, bucs aren't good enough imo.
[/quote]

yeah, i dobt it but things can happen... Jon Gruden is the best coach in the NFL in my opinion. Marvin Lewis is also a good coach.
No way, Bucs aren't that good and I don't see the Bengals making the playoffs with Palmer injured, all their off the field issues with the guys they drafted, and their real bad defense. My super bowl, Colts vs. Panthers. Colts win.
[Image: robert.png]
[Image: RayLewissig-1.jpg]
[Image: Dwyane_Wade3vero.gif]
<span style="color:red">The Heat's Road to their 1st Championship
<span style="color:#000000"><strike>[16]</strike> <strike>[15]</strike> <strike>[14]</strike> <strike>[13]</strike> <strike>[12]</strike> <strike>[11]</strike> <strike>[10]</strike> <strike>[9]</strike> <strike>[8]</strike> <strike>[7]</strike> <strike>[6]</strike> <strike>[5]</strike> <strike>[4]</strike> <strike>[3]</strike> <strike>[2]</strike> <strike>[1]</strike> [Champs]<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->
Array
No way, Bucs aren't that good and I don't see the Bengals making the playoffs with Palmer injured, all their off the field issues with the guys they drafted, and their real bad defense. My super bowl, Colts vs. Panthers. Colts win.
[/quote]

Palmer hopefully will be 100% and be the same palmer i know. I doubt the Colts will do it.
How can you say the bengals won't be in the playoffs? Palmer will be health for the first game of the season and the bengals have always had problems example chad johnson. I think its good for there team it takes some of the pressure off of some players.
Array
How can you say the bengals won't be in the playoffs? Palmer will be health for the first game of the season and the bengals have always had problems example chad johnson. I think its good for there team it takes some of the pressure off of some players.
[/quote]

Yeah, i agree i personally think they will have a great year. thats all i can hope for!