0%
0 0%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Will Win The Division
Array
There #2 wr is t.j. I can't spell his last name so i'm not even gonna try. Chris Henry is there third wr. I don't think the ravens will make the playoffs this yr.
[/quote]

T.J. Houshmandzadeh. Chris Henry just gets in trouble with the law.
[Image: 111111111mx4.png]
Ya henry gets in trouble with the law but he still was doing alright last yr for a #3 wr.
Array
Ya henry gets in trouble with the law but he still was doing alright last yr for a #3 wr.
[/quote]

Yeah, he's not bad but he also aight no Chad Johnson.
Or no T.J. Houshmandzadeh. Houshmandzadeh is a good player.
Array
Or no T.J. Houshmandzadeh. Houshmandzadeh is a good player.
[/quote]

yes, he's better then Henry.
I've changed my mind, and I'm going out on a big limb, the Baltimore Ravens win this division because of a defense, and a improved offense.
<div align="center"><span style="color:#3333FF">Orlando Magic<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->
[Image: orl.gif]
[Image: 3819.jpg][Image: 4129.jpg][Image: 3754.jpg][Image: 4139.jpg][Image: 3822.jpg]
<span style="color:#3333FF">Okafor l Bargnani l Korver l Redick l Harris
[Image: untitled1zk4.jpg][Image: 19010.jpg][Image: 3437.jpg][Image: 4193.jpg][Image: 3615.jpg]
Thabeet l Freeland l Najera l Ray l Dixon
</div>
the bengals schedule is absolutely loaded! it all depends on the health of carson palmer, if he's healthy i say they win it anyway, because of all that talent! (im also a bengals fan btw, lol) but i do believe that if theyre healthy they'll only get better. however if carson isn't healthy, i think that could put them in the basement of this tough division, i could see pitt, and baltimore giving a good run, with cleveland being much improved, but not ready to blossom yet!
http://sure-bet.blogspot.com/
HI

miker

surya
I hope definitely Bengals will win because they are very sportive,genius while playing.

neu verlieben
cowboy boots