Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WWE
I have dish, but I don't think I have Sci-Fi, we don't have all the channels.
[Image: GerryMcNamara.png]
[Image: detroitjo5.jpg]
[Image: chriswebbersigxk9.jpg]
[Image: mdrew.jpg]
it comes wit the dish i think.we haven`t bought any extra channels and we have Sci Fi.so just check and see if ya have it cause ya dont wanna miss out.o and if ya wanna see wat that girl kelly did go to http://www.wwe.com then once ur there go to ECW it`s on the side.and click on a thing that says how hot is kelly....smokin hot click watch.
[Image: kellyuk6.png]
[Image: torrie1we.png]
[Image: 457564pe3.png]
Colts won the Super Bowl....Peyton MVP
Pistons 28-18....Chauncey,Rip,Sheed,Tay,C-Webb and McDyess as the 6th man....you better remember the name because they are going to be your next NBA Champs so remember the name and if you dont like it well forget you than lol
NO SCHOOL TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow she is hot!!! I would bang her in a heart beat.
[Image: robert.png]
[Image: RayLewissig-1.jpg]
[Image: Dwyane_Wade3vero.gif]
<span style="color:red">The Heat's Road to their 1st Championship
<span style="color:#000000"><strike>[16]</strike> <strike>[15]</strike> <strike>[14]</strike> <strike>[13]</strike> <strike>[12]</strike> <strike>[11]</strike> <strike>[10]</strike> <strike>[9]</strike> <strike>[8]</strike> <strike>[7]</strike> <strike>[6]</strike> <strike>[5]</strike> <strike>[4]</strike> <strike>[3]</strike> <strike>[2]</strike> <strike>[1]</strike> [Champs]<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->
yeah ya see wat i mean.and ur gonna have to wait in line behind me to bang her.ive got her first dibs.u can have sloppy seconds:lol:j/p but ur behind me in line im first not jokin bout that.
Pistons 28-18....Chauncey,Rip,Sheed,Tay,C-Webb and McDyess as the 6th man....you better remember the name because they are going to be your next NBA Champs so remember the name and if you dont like it well forget you than lol
well sorry i'm ahead of all ya's for this one!
yeah sure ya are.ill fight ya for her.no better yet how bout we both go up to her and she who she chosses.u shouldn`t bother showin up cause ya know she`ll pick me over u.any girl would pick me over u anyday
Array
yeah sure ya are.ill fight ya for her.no better yet how bout we both go up to her and she who she chosses.u shouldn`t bother showin up cause ya know she`ll pick me over u.any girl would pick me over u anyday
[/quote]

oh really alright if you say so but i disagree
yeah u think u got the edge over me wit the nice and queit stuff.well guess wat im quiet and nice too at school quiet yes but nice (only when im round the ladies).but i got u beat wit my charm and looks.trust me i win by a landslideB)B)B)B)
Oh ya dylan. With your looks and your charm:huh:Thats why you are such a player a school. If she is going to pick anyone its going to be me.
I am a huge fan of WWE.