Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WWE
u wouldn`t know so i wouldn`t be talkin if i were u.and yes yes i have
[Image: kellyuk6.png]
[Image: torrie1we.png]
[Image: 457564pe3.png]
Colts won the Super Bowl....Peyton MVP
Pistons 28-18....Chauncey,Rip,Sheed,Tay,C-Webb and McDyess as the 6th man....you better remember the name because they are going to be your next NBA Champs so remember the name and if you dont like it well forget you than lol
NO SCHOOL TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dylan lieing doesn't make friends. So why don't you be honest.
hey im not liein and u know it.k to be honset i have gottin a phone call from a hot chick unlike u.u haven`t and u probally never will.
Pistons 28-18....Chauncey,Rip,Sheed,Tay,C-Webb and McDyess as the 6th man....you better remember the name because they are going to be your next NBA Champs so remember the name and if you dont like it well forget you than lol
Dylan you went out with one person and she was ugly as <censored>. I've been hot with a lot hotter then you.
hey ya know wat everyone makes mistakes and actually no ive been out others than that <censored>.u wouldnt know u think u do but u have no idea.and the only girl i can think of that u were wit is Chrissy.she`s hotter than that thing but i made a mistake and i dotn wanna be reminded of it.
....cricket......cricket.............anyways, back to being on-topic.
[Image: GerryMcNamara.png]
[Image: detroitjo5.jpg]
[Image: chriswebbersigxk9.jpg]
[Image: mdrew.jpg]
Els leads at Blue Monster
After a year in which he failed to win for the first time
golf clubs for sale since his rookie season in 1990, Ernie Els has given himself a great chance to reignite ishiner his career.
No it's real sports entertainment. Do you think Owen Hart faked his death?
http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=wIUEP5QJ5QM

very troubling. Owen hart tribute