Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rooney Vs Ronaldo? Who is the better one?
Rooney The man with Power, dang man this kid can hit anywhere on the field with power and accuracy. Of course he isn't the fastest on the field but give him a ball, something to hit with it and he will complete the job for you.

Comming to Ronaldo, the man with Speed... kills. He has amazing touch on the ball, his feet are so fast that I'm sure he will have to get new cleats every game because they are on fire.

Now tell me whom do you choose. If you are the captain and have the chance to pick only one of them, whom do you pick?

Brookes
no way i will compare ronaldo with rooney

ronaldo is 2 class above rooney, skill, mobility, tricks u name it
I've always been a fan of Ronaldo. Every game he plays, he always ends it with a surprising end. Rooney on the other hand, I believe has more accuracy. I still like Ronaldo over Rooney.
ronney just has a stand and deliver thing in him
get stuff made for him to score a goal

on the other hand ronaldo creates chances and scores
I think Ronaldo
I think Ronaldo already have grown old))) I think Rooney better
support @ http://www.wbdigi.com
support @ wbdigi.com
you can't compare Rooney and Ronaldo..
Ronaldo of course..
(08-23-2007, 05:32 AM)lovelylovely Wrote: no way i will compare ronaldo with rooney

ronaldo is 2 class above rooney, skill, mobility, tricks u name it

i agree. they are different with their own advantages and let us just support them.
obviously ronaldo.He is the best player of year..

If we think about the technical skills there is absolutely no doubt...Ronaldo is better. But, that's not everything for a football player. Rooney is giving more on the field than Ronaldo and some of his goals are amazing. They are different type of players and I really don't know which one of them I would pick for my team if I had to choose.