Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Owner
Not trying to come off as rude, but what do you know about Chicago sports, and the area itself? I see you are from England.
[Image: fohdtk.jpg]

<span style="color:gray"> White Sox Baseball: Passion. Pride. Tradition.

[Image: sowz9y.gif] [Image: kakc20.gif] [Image: 2l9lhmo.gif] [Image: 11l5ul5.gif] [Image: 1499zjt.gif]
I have been a long time fan of American sports, with particular interest in the NHL.
I've followed the Blackhawks for a long time and try and catch every game I can on the TV here in the UK, ever since my local team in scotland (Ayr Scottish Eagles) folded in 2003.

Im actually planning a layover in Chicago with my GF when we come to the states at the end of the year, so if you guys fancy a beer would bee good to meet up.

The reason I took over the site, is so that another fans discussion group doesn't go down, and while I am able to I want to help and support the fans of the teams I like.
David S
Admin CSZ

[Image: rsnlogo.jpg]
:sleep:

How did you manage to pry the site off of Alex's hands? Did he just hand it over?
[Image: fortesig.png]
ArrayI have been a long time fan of American sports, with particular interest in the NHL.
I've followed the Blackhawks for a long time and try and catch every game I can on the TV here in the UK, ever since my local team in scotland (Ayr Scottish Eagles) folded in 2003.

Im actually planning a layover in Chicago with my GF when we come to the states at the end of the year, so if you guys fancy a beer would bee good to meet up.

The reason I took over the site, is so that another fans discussion group doesn't go down, and while I am able to I want to help and support the fans of the teams I like.[/quote]

Good enough for me. I'm of Scottish descent...just a random OT thing I wanted to say.

[Image: sowz9y.gif] [Image: kakc20.gif] [Image: 2l9lhmo.gif] [Image: 11l5ul5.gif] [Image: 1499zjt.gif]
Array:sleep:

How did you manage to pry the site off of Alex's hands? Did he just hand it over?[/quote]

Found that out from Alex- Alex is still on. He's just a new owner to hopefully help it grow...
Well he's only a Global Mod now.

ArrayWell he's only a Global Mod now.[/quote]

Oh, well.... I stand corrected, then.
ArrayFound that out from Alex- Alex is still on. He's just a new owner to hopefully help it grow...[/quote]

Thats the plan, to help it grow

David
David S
Admin CSZ

[Image: rsnlogo.jpg]
ArrayThats the plan, to help it grow

David[/quote]
And what are you going to do? Hopefully try to recruit. I wasted tons of time trying to recruit while Alex just BS'd his way to try to make us think he really wanted to make this work by teasing us with the possibility of new graphics.
[Image: fortesig.png]
I agree. There's a very different approach we need to get members. The prizes could be a good idea, if we had more than 5 or so active members. There needs to be some things done differently.