Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Owner
ArrayAnd what are you going to do? Hopefully try to recruit. I wasted tons of time trying to recruit while Alex just BS'd his way to try to make us think he really wanted to make this work by teasing us with the possibility of new graphics.[/quote]

Ive got Stew signed up, who is a wizz at graphics, so he should hopefully be posting up shortyl and introducing himself to the forums.
Regarding promotion and recruitment, the competition is the first port of call then afterwards we will persue other ways, but if you have any ideas, drop me a PM.

ArrayI agree. There's a very different approach we need to get members. The prizes could be a good idea, if we had more than 5 or so active members. There needs to be some things done differently.[/quote]
I agree, with more active members it would be much better.
Let me know your thoughts on the things that need to be done differently, and we can try to sort something out.

David
David S
Admin CSZ

[Image: rsnlogo.jpg]
There are numerous forums that various people here are members of. I'm not suggesting advertising, but maybe ask an admin/owner from other sites if it's ok that we try to recruit new people. I mean, there has to be people who want to sign up for this site.
[Image: fohdtk.jpg]

<span style="color:gray"> White Sox Baseball: Passion. Pride. Tradition.

[Image: sowz9y.gif] [Image: kakc20.gif] [Image: 2l9lhmo.gif] [Image: 11l5ul5.gif] [Image: 1499zjt.gif]
Welcome, I myself havent been active at all this year. I was a big part of CSZ when it was starting up and I just didnt have time to be on everyday. So with a new owner, im going to try and start over myself and help this place out, as long as everybody is fine with that.
[Image: mattforte.jpg]
<span style="color:#ff8c00">RB ll Mat Forte ll Tulane.Chicago Bears
[Image: Chicago_WhiteSox.png]
sox4life, sounds good to me mate!

Thank You for the vote of confidence.
David S
Admin CSZ

[Image: rsnlogo.jpg]
ArrayWelcome, I myself havent been active at all this year. I was a big part of CSZ when it was starting up and I just didnt have time to be on everyday. So with a new owner, im going to try and start over myself and help this place out, as long as everybody is fine with that.[/quote]
It will be nice to actually spark some conversation around here.
[Image: th_i-want-to-believe02.gif]
[Image: 17289.png]
Sounds good... Is anybody interested in Sim Leagues?
[Image: mattforte.jpg]
<span style="color:#ff8c00">RB ll Mat Forte ll Tulane.Chicago Bears
[Image: Chicago_WhiteSox.png]
ArraySounds good... Is anybody interested in Sim Leagues?[/quote]
I do boring fantasy.
[Image: th_i-want-to-believe02.gif]
[Image: 17289.png]