Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wolves win Calder Cup in 6
ArrayTwo failed attempts at capturing the Calder Cup on the road created some angst for the Wolves, but the friendly environs of home Tuesday night helped provide great jubilation.

The Wolves took advantage of the comfort of Allstate Arena in a 5-2 victory over Wilkes-Barre/Scranton to claim the American Hockey League's Calder Cup championship before a postseason-high home crowd of 9,808[/quote]

http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sp...,1,805944.story
Is Atlanta taking advantage of the recent successes of the Wolves?
If not, this is honestly moot.
Good for the Wolves and their fairweather fan base.
[Image: th_i-want-to-believe02.gif]
[Image: 17289.png]
I've always been a Wolves fan.

And no, Atlanta is stupid and isn't. I think the only recently callup to Atlanta took place at least a season ago, and that was Andy Delmore.

Hello, Atlanta, have you heard of Krog, Haydar, Sterling?
ArrayI've always been a Wolves fan.

And no, Atlanta is stupid and isn't. I think the only recently callup to Atlanta took place at least a season ago, and that was Andy Delmore.

Hello, Atlanta, have you heard of Krog, Haydar, Sterling?[/quote]

Apparently not.
haha this is why Atlanta is already a hasben they build using other teams players they did sign Jason Williams I wish him good luck as far as Jason Krog the Vancouver Canucks inked him haha

I do have a huge problem with the Chicago sports media, they cover this team like I care......hello! Its the Atlanta Thrashers farm team. I want info on the Rockford Icehogs which as you all know is the Chicago Blackhawks farm team. Give me highlights from there game and a side note wolves score.