Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
O.J. Mayo took cash, TV, and other gifts
ArrayFormer USC basketball player O.J. Mayo, a projected lottery pick in this year's NBA draft, received thousands of dollars in cash, clothes and other benefits in apparent violation of NCAA rules while he was still in high school and during his one year in college, a former Mayo associate told ESPN's "Outside the Lines."

Reached by ESPN.com after the show, Mayo denied the claims. He declined comment to "Outside the Lines" prior to the airing of the show.[/quote]

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3390695

His buddy Melo is a client for this firm too. Of course shady things will go on when Melo is Mayo's buddy, just like that basketball game Mayo went to.

USC should get slammed heavily for this, coming on the wake of the debacle about that game, and everything that happened with the president's black brother
What's going to happen to him? It all happened in high school and in college. He's hired an agent and so he can't go back to school.

All of this is what happened before. The NBA is a whole new life. The NBA can't punish him, and if the NCAA wanted to, what are they going to do, take it all away? <span style="color:#008000">Wow, tough loss. He can just buy it all back with his NBA paycheck.
[Image: fortesig.png]
ArrayWhat's going to happen to him? It all happened in high school and in college. He's hired an agent and so he can't go back to school.

All of this is what happened before. The NBA is a whole new life. The NBA can't punish him, and if the NCAA wanted to, what are they going to do, take it all away? <span style="color:#008000">Wow, tough loss. He can just buy it all back with his NBA paycheck.[/quote]
Nothing... The question is what will happen to USC?

After following the Sampson violations at IU, I know that giving as little as a t-shirt/draw-string backpack (which are given away on campus to incoming freshman anyway) to a recruit is a 'major violation'... Just imagine what 10's of thousands of $$$ will be. Not to mention the whole Reggie Bush fiasco at USC as well.
[Image: 627167.jpg]
2008-09 IU basketball motto: My Team Is On The Floor!

[Image: CUBS-1.gif]

ArrayNothing... The question is what will happen to USC?

After following the Sampson violations at IU, I know that giving as little as a t-shirt/draw-string backpack (which are given away on campus to incoming freshman anyway) to a recruit is a 'major violation'... Just imagine what 10's of thousands of $$$ will be. Not to mention the whole Reggie Bush fiasco at USC as well.[/quote]
The Bush stuff is over and done with. Don't you think if they would have done something they would have already? Me too. Heisman getting taken away? Please. Give me a break. Like that would ever happen.
[Image: fortesig.png]
interesting.USC i don't know much before, but i want to get some.
EX001027 works but I would have to add a space and that is to much. I guess this is a function of the font and I will play with fonts to find one that looks better. I am currently using ROMANS.
Thanks for the tries.
==============
Cosmetic Surgery | Boob Job