Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ticket Prices Up
ArrayWow. They were super expensive to begin with, and now it's even worse. I don't know if I'll be able to make even one game this year.[/quote]
obviously "super expensive" is relative depending on your own situation - but in comparison to other teams in the league, Blackhawk tickets are not overly expensive. at the same time, the team has done a very good job of keeping prices in check for about 10 years now (with the clear exception being the 1st row).

like most, i think it's utterly ridiculous that the team has the balls to do something like this... but at the same time, it's not entirely unexpected.

i just truly hope that in the process of making the Blackhawks as successful as the Cubs are in terms of marketing and attendance, McDonough doesnt turn the UC into Wrigley Field in terms of frat boys with their collars pulled up, corporate domination and people ignorant of the game actually being played.
My season tickets:

Section 325
Row 2
Seats 1 & 2

:rockon!:
[Image: ktct.jpg]

<span style="color:#ff0000">Pat Kane for Calder Trophy!<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->
ArrayMy season tickets:

Section 325
Row 2
Seats 1 &amp; 2

:rockon!:[/quote]
No way.:o

Mine next year are going to be in 326, row 1 or 2.:rockon!:
[Image: fortesig.png]
ArrayNo way.:o

Mine next year are going to be in 326, row 1 or 2.:rockon!:[/quote]
Yep. One of the Hawks season ticket reps called my dad this afternoon and boom!

We're all set.:rockon!:

<span style="color:#ff0000">Pat Kane for Calder Trophy!<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->
ArrayYep. One of the Hawks season ticket reps called my dad this afternoon and boom!

We're all set.:rockon!:[/quote]
Well, don't forget to say hi to all of us bums in 326.
[Image: th_i-want-to-believe02.gif]
[Image: 17289.png]
ArrayMy season tickets:

Section 325
Row 2
Seats 1 &amp; 2[/quote]
not sure if i'll stay in the same spot, but my 11-game package was 325, Row 5, seats 1 &amp; 2. i liked the seats and the guy in front of me (Mike, i believe) sure provided alot of entertainment over the course of the season.
ArrayWell, don't forget to say hi to all of us bums in 326.[/quote]
What row and seats do you have for 326?
ArrayWell, don't forget to say hi to all of us bums in 326.[/quote]
Well, i have a big mouth. So, it won't be hard to hear me.:lol:

Today, my rep called. We'll be in 321, row 2.:rockon!::hawkssmileyblack:
ArrayWhat row and seats do you have for 326?[/quote]
Row 9, seats 3 and 4.
[Image: th_i-want-to-believe02.gif]
[Image: 17289.png]