Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's get this site going
I don't know, all I can do is state the obvious: get new members. Anyone play online fantasy sports games? Try to get people from your leagues to join.
[Image: fohdtk.jpg]

<span style="color:gray"> White Sox Baseball: Passion. Pride. Tradition.

[Image: sowz9y.gif] [Image: kakc20.gif] [Image: 2l9lhmo.gif] [Image: 11l5ul5.gif] [Image: 1499zjt.gif]
ArrayKTG and JCM aren't consistent. They come on here once a day but post once every 2 or 3 days.

We may have to do that google thing you suggested, or maybe go on different sites, find people that are fans of one Chicago team or multiple Chicago teams, and PM them. I tried that on cbssportsline, sportingnews, prosportsdaily, and espn and it didn't help too much.[/quote]

Maybe because people don't appreciate PM spam??? And BuckeyeCub is incorrect, don't consider me an active member here anymore... I have my reasons for leaving.
ArrayMaybe because people don't appreciate PM spam??? And BuckeyeCub is incorrect, don't consider me an active member here anymore... I have my reasons for leaving.[/quote]
Then what's your suggestion?

And trust me, I'm ready to leave like you have. This is just too boring...
[Image: fortesig.png]
ArrayAnd trust me, I'm ready to leave like you have. This is just too boring...[/quote]

Boredom is not one of the reasons why I left...
ArrayBoredom is not one of the reasons why I left...[/quote]Though I think i know the reason... I am not going to say it.. but I will say that I think it is the same thing that is going to force me to stop coming here.
/DvdD
ArrayThough I think i know the reason... I am not going to say it.. but I will say that I think it is the same thing that is going to force me to stop coming here.[/quote]

And me.
ArrayThough I think i know the reason... I am not going to say it.. but I will say that I think it is the same thing that is going to force me to stop coming here.[/quote]

ArrayAnd me.[/quote]
:rolleyes:
I know what you're hinting at... Derek Gambia was not one of the main reasons for my leaving.
I just banned Gambia for 100 days and DvdD for 5.

All in all, it's kind of like Gambia got banned. His constant arguing with DvdD about girlfriends was old and not needed here, especially as a site trying to attract new members.
[Image: fortesig.png]
ArrayI just banned Gambia for 100 days and DvdD for 5.

All in all, it's kind of like Gambia got banned. His constant arguing with DvdD about girlfriends was old and not needed here, especially as a site trying to attract new members.[/quote]

No, don't ban him. That goes against any sort of &quot;lets get this site going&quot;. Yes, he can be annoying at some times and really narrow minded, but if it's activity we need, banning him is not going to help. If you want to ban him, fine, give him 3-4 or days or something, but 100 days is basically the rest of the baseball season, what fun is that? <!--fontc--><!--/fontc-->
....You'd wish you never knew me....

[Image: hdr_595.jpg]
[Image: temppu7.png]