Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's get this site going
ArrayHe's done it consistently since he started here. His first day even, all spam.[/quote]

Yeah, I went to sleep and he hadn't registered yet, and when I check the next morning, he's registered and he's got 112 posts, 111 of them spam.
After reading through this thread and reading everything on the board, of course the 3 stooges agree. They run this place. Everyone here just hates on DG for no reason. DvdD is just as much of a jerk. He enjoys getting him suspended, meaning that every time he starts an argument, he is doing it to get DG banned. Furthermore, I am appalled that DvdD can call me a fag and get away with it. DG is not the fag here, DvdD is the fag
ArrayBoard rules say that gay and fag are not to be used as synonyms for stupid.[/quote]
ArrayYou are right but i dont care[/quote]
ArrayAfter reading through this thread and reading everything on the board, of course the 3 stooges agree. They run this place. Everyone here just hates on DG for no reason. DvdD is just as much of a jerk. He enjoys getting him suspended, meaning that every time he starts an argument, he is doing it to get DG banned. Furthermore, I am appalled that DvdD can call me a fag and get away with it. DG is not the fag here, DvdD is the fag[/quote]
I find it funny. You're registered to a UIC email, which gets me thinking- are you DG? 3 stooges? Good one. Everyone reading that is laughing hysterically right now. Run this place? The Boss does. If I had it my way, I would have done this to DG months ago.

We hate him? Hardly. I hate people who deserve to be hated, take Osama Bin Laden for example. Nobody hates him. Do we get annoyed by him? Obviously. And it's not for no reason- he spams, argues about girls with other people when this is a SPORTS forum, and he makes arguments, then when he's proved wrong, he seems to disappear.

Nobody is a fag here. DvdD isn't, DG isn't, and you aren't. DvdD called him one out of frustration. If I got treated the way DvdD did around here, I might have snapped and called somebody that.
[Image: fortesig.png]
ArrayI find it funny. You're registered to a UIC email, which gets me thinking- are you DG? 3 stooges? Good one. Everyone reading that is laughing hysterically right now. Run this place? The Boss does. If I had it my way, I would have done this to DG months ago.

We hate him? Hardly. I hate people who deserve to be hated, take Osama Bin Laden for example. Nobody hates him. Do we get annoyed by him? Obviously. And it's not for no reason- he spams, argues about girls with other people when this is a SPORTS forum, and he makes arguments, then when he's proved wrong, he seems to disappear.

Nobody is a fag here. DvdD isn't, DG isn't, and you aren't. DvdD called him one out of frustration. If I got treated the way DvdD did around here, I might have snapped and called somebody that.[/quote]

That was a really bad example. A lot of people hate Osama Bin Laden, he was kind of the reason behind tens of thousand of American's deaths.<!--fontc--><!--/fontc-->
....You'd wish you never knew me....

[Image: hdr_595.jpg]
[Image: temppu7.png]
ArrayThat was a really bad example. A lot of people hate Osama Bin Laden, he was kind of the reason behind tens of thousand of American's deaths.<!--fontc--><!--/fontc-->[/quote]
Exactly. So nobody hates DG. Hate is a word only to be used when it actually has a good reason to be, like in Bin Laden's case. It wasn't a bad example, it's the truth. Who else did you want me to use?

BTW- suspensions reduced. DvdD has only 1 more day, DG has 3 more.
ArrayI find it funny. You're registered to a UIC email, which gets me thinking- are you DG? 3 stooges? Good one. Everyone reading that is laughing hysterically right now. Run this place? The Boss does. If I had it my way, I would have done this to DG months ago.

Nobody is a fag here. DvdD isn't, DG isn't, and you aren't. DvdD called him one out of frustration. If I got treated the way DvdD did around here, I might have snapped and called somebody that.[/quote]
So because I go to UIC I'm automatically DG?:rolleyes:There are 20,000 people who go there you moron. Yes, the 3 stooges, that is what you, Sider, and SoxFan are. DvdD is treated like shit here?:LMAO:DG is the one who is treated like shit. He says what he thinks and because it doesn't agree with the 3 stooges, he is called a moron and insulted by people.

DvdD is no angel himself. He starts threads about how he caught lightning hitting the Sears Tower and met Cal Ripken Jr. and DvdD asks if he wants a cookie. Or how about when DG started a thread about Microsoft jokes and DvdD started a pissing match about who told who the helicopter in Seattle joke?

All you do is go after DG. You don't think maybe DG was pissed with DvdD getting him suspended and ruining his threads for no reason that he decided to pick a fight with him as a way of saying fuck you for everything you've done? DvdD called me a fag out of frustration?:rolleyes:Bullshit. So because I disagree with a few things he says, he has a right to call me a fag? He sent me a message last week saying he didn't like that I was agreeing with DG. He didn't just call DG a fag, he called me a fag too. I guess since I'm pissed with the 3 stooges, I should be allowed to call you 3 fags out of frustration? You are being way too excessive with DG and way too light with DvdD. If anyone should get 100 days, it's him, not DG. I hope this site gets nowhere or someone destroys it.

Look at this post from DvdD regarding board rules about using gay and fag as synonyms for stupid:
He has no regard for board rules
ArrayBoard rules say that gay and fag are not to be used as synonyms for stupid.[/quote]
ArraySo because I go to UIC I'm automatically DG?:rolleyes:There are 20,000 people who go there you moron. Yes, the 3 stooges, that is what you, Sider, and SoxFan are. DvdD is treated like shit here?:LMAO:DG is the one who is treated like shit. He says what he thinks and because it doesn't agree with the 3 stooges, he is called a moron and insulted by people.

DvdD is no angel himself. He starts threads about how he caught lightning hitting the Sears Tower and met Cal Ripken Jr. and DvdD asks if he wants a cookie. Or how about when DG started a thread about Microsoft jokes and DvdD started a pissing match about who told who the helicopter in Seattle joke?

All you do is go after DG. You don't think maybe DG was pissed with DvdD getting him suspended and ruining his threads for no reason that he decided to pick a fight with him as a way of saying fuck you for everything you've done? DvdD called me a fag out of frustration?:rolleyes:Bullshit. So because I disagree with a few things he says, he has a right to call me a fag? He sent me a message last week saying he didn't like that I was agreeing with DG. He didn't just call DG a fag, he called me a fag too. I guess since I'm pissed with the 3 stooges, I should be allowed to call you 3 fags out of frustration? You are being way too excessive with DG and way too light with DvdD. If anyone should get 100 days, it's him, not DG. I hope this site gets nowhere or someone destroys it.[/quote]
No, I just find it funny how you love DG and support him in all of this, and you guys go to UIC.

3 stooges, don't keep saying that. Like I said before, it's too funny, my stomach is starting to hurt a little from all the giggling. Actually, SoxFan and I disagree a lot, so figure that one out.

Way too excessive with DG and too light with Dvd? In the end, they both got 5 days. Again, figure that one out.

Thanks for the support on the site. We'll all take that to heart deeply. We really appreciate it.
ArrayNo, I just find it funny how you love DG and support him in all of this, and you guys go to UIC.

3 stooges, don't keep saying that. Like I said before, it's too funny, my stomach is starting to hurt a little from all the giggling. Actually, SoxFan and I disagree a lot, so figure that one out.

Way too excessive with DG and too light with Dvd? In the end, they both got 5 days. Again, figure that one out.

Thanks for the support on the site. We'll all take that to heart deeply. We really appreciate it.[/quote]
Whoop de do!! I don't know who this DG guy is.

Why shouldn't I? You guys are the 3 stooges. You may not agree on everything, but anything related to DG, you agree with.

I posted that before you reduced suspensions. Yes, I think you are too light with DvdD. He should be the one getting a very long suspension.
I have a few things to say

1. can we please cut out the name calling? It does nothing but bring on more and more arguements. This is problem #1 between the DG/DVD debate.

2. This DG/DVD thing goes back several years. I've been on forums with both of them 2-3 years ago and they were doing this then. This is nothing new. I think it is safe to say that no suspension will teach them anything. Afterall, DG just came back from a 10 day suspension a few days ago and right away got into arguements with DVD in 4-5 threads.

With this said, they both can be good posters. They each can have good ideas and bring good conversation to sports related topics. They just get sidetracked very easily when they see each others posts.
[Image: 627167.jpg]
2008-09 IU basketball motto: My Team Is On The Floor!

[Image: CUBS-1.gif]

From what I read on here earlier, CCP, DG said DvdD banned him from KTG's old board for posting news and trying to start discussion. Who wouldn't be pissed at someone for that?