Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's get this site going
ArrayWhoop de do!! I don't know who this DG guy is.

Why shouldn't I? You guys are the 3 stooges. You may not agree on everything, but anything related to DG, you agree with.

I posted that before you reduced suspensions. Yes, I think you are too light with DvdD. He should be the one getting a very long suspension.[/quote]
Maybe you and DG can be Batman and Robin, since you guys agree on everything when it comes to DvdD.

Actually, you didn't. You posted it roughly 35 minutes after I said it.

[Image: fortesig.png]
ArrayMaybe you and DG can be Batman and Robin, since you guys agree on everything when it comes to DvdD.

Actually, you didn't. You posted it roughly 35 minutes after I said it.[/quote]
Sure. Me and DG, Batman and Robin, You, SoxFan, and Sider, the 3 stooges.
I had was typing for a bit, went away for a while and then realized I hadn't posted it, that's why it was 35 minutes after you
ArrayBoard rules say that gay and fag are not to be used as synonyms for stupid.[/quote]
ArrayYou are right but i dont care[/quote]
ArrayFrom what I read on here earlier, CCP, DG said DvdD banned him from KTG's old board for posting news and trying to start discussion. Who wouldn't be pissed at someone for that?[/quote]

:lol:

Here, let me say this... That board was dead and only had 3-4 people posting. What DG was doing was posting every link he received from an email. It is also to be said that there were some major issues with how much stuff could be posted at once. Basically it was just a bad forum. BTW, not everything said about that board is true... Although DG claims it was hacked, it was never hacked :o ;)

And on a side note: Just because 2 people go to the same college, it does not mean they know each other. What is so tough to understand that two people can go to the same college in the state of Illinois that both like a sports team from Illinois? My guess is there are thousands of Cubs fans at UIC and they all have access to computers.
[Image: 627167.jpg]
2008-09 IU basketball motto: My Team Is On The Floor!

[Image: CUBS-1.gif]

ArrayExactly. So nobody hates DG. Hate is a word only to be used when it actually has a good reason to be, like in Bin Laden's case. It wasn't a bad example, it's the truth. Who else did you want me to use?

BTW- suspensions reduced. DvdD has only 1 more day, DG has 3 more.[/quote]

Oh. Well the way I read it, it looked like you were saying &quot;DG is like Osama because nobody hates him, they are just annoyed with him&quot;. Or something a long those lines. That's why I said it didnt make sense, I thought you were saying no one hated DG, just like no one hates Bin Laden.<!--fontc--><!--/fontc-->
....You'd wish you never knew me....

[Image: hdr_595.jpg]
[Image: temppu7.png]
ArrayWhoop de do!! I don't know who this DG guy is.

Why shouldn't I? You guys are the 3 stooges. You may not agree on everything, but anything related to DG, you agree with.

I posted that before you reduced suspensions. Yes, I think you are too light with DvdD. He should be the one getting a very long suspension.[/quote]

Hi, DG. You talk like him, you act like him, and you think like him. Therefore, I have almost no doubt you are him.
[Image: fohdtk.jpg]

<span style="color:gray"> White Sox Baseball: Passion. Pride. Tradition.

[Image: sowz9y.gif] [Image: kakc20.gif] [Image: 2l9lhmo.gif] [Image: 11l5ul5.gif] [Image: 1499zjt.gif]
ArrayHi, DG. You talk like him, you act like him, and you think like him. Therefore, I have almost no doubt you are him.[/quote]
So DG is the only one who talks, acts, and thinks like that? There are plenty of people who think rationally, unlike DvdD and the 3 stooges
ArrayBoard rules say that gay and fag are not to be used as synonyms for stupid.[/quote]
ArrayYou are right but i dont care[/quote]
Heres a thought: Why don't you guys send out a bulk email to everyone explaining that your a set on getting the site back on track; I can't guarantee you that alot of people will come back but I know a few will. If your going to wish them to come back, you must get their interest, you gotta sell them. Get something interesting going, like a contest, a battle of the boards, a recruiting contest, idk something.. If you're hoping for people to just magically appear out of thin air, you are greatly mistaken and you'll be waiting for a long time. Running a forum aint easy, you have to be dedicated. I know the people here are capable of getting this here site back on track;)

Go for it!
[Image: rosesigzm7.png]
<span style="color:#FF0000">Official Derrick Rose statline with predictions:
1st year: 12.6 ppg 3.7 rpg 6.7 apg 1.2 spg 0.6 bpg 43.7 FG% 29.1 mpg
2nd year: 16.1 ppg 4.8 rpg 7.9 apg 1.8 spg 0.7 bpg 45.5 FG% 35.3 mpg
3rd year: 19.3 ppg 5.7 rpg 8.0 apg 2.3 spg 0.6 bpg 47.1 FG% 37.0 mpg
4th year: 19.7 ppg 5.0 rpg 9.1 apg 2.0 spg 0.5 bpg 45.9 FG% 36.4 mpg
5th year: 20.3 ppg 5.2 rpg 9.0 apg 1.8 spg 0.8 bpg 50 FG% 38.8 mpg
ArrayHeres a thought: Why don't you guys send out a bulk email to everyone explaining that your a set on getting the site back on track; I can't guarantee you that alot of people will come back but I know a few will. If your going to wish them to come back, you must get their interest, you gotta sell them. Get something interesting going, like a contest, a battle of the boards, a recruiting contest, idk something.. If you're hoping for people to just magically appear out of thin air, you are greatly mistaken and you'll be waiting for a long time. Running a forum aint easy, you have to be dedicated. I know the people here are capable of getting this here site back on track;)

Go for it![/quote]
...or maybe people need to grow up a bit.
It just appears to me that this site is made up of a clique, and those who don't agree with that clique are automatically categorized and often insulted.

I'm sure there's an ignore feature on these boards.
Use it.

The spirit of these boards are going to get sullied by all of this juvenile behavior. It certainly has deterred me from posting as much as I would like.

My $.02.

[Image: th_i-want-to-believe02.gif]
[Image: 17289.png]
Array...or maybe people need to grow up a bit.
It just appears to me that this site is made up of a clique, and those who don't agree with that clique are automatically categorized and often insulted.

I'm sure there's an ignore feature on these boards.
Use it.

The spirit of these boards are going to get sullied by all of this juvenile behavior. It certainly has deterred me from posting as much as I would like.

My $.02.[/quote]
cosign
:cheers:

[Image: 627167.jpg]
2008-09 IU basketball motto: My Team Is On The Floor!

[Image: CUBS-1.gif]

ArrayAnd on a side note: Just because 2 people go to the same college, it does not mean they know each other. What is so tough to understand that two people can go to the same college in the state of Illinois that both like a sports team from Illinois? My guess is there are thousands of Cubs fans at UIC and they all have access to computers.[/quote]you have a point.. but seriously you cant tell me that the possibility is not there that both users are the same person based on how vtam talks, acts, and backs DG up on EVERYTHING.

I am led to believe they are both the same person based on the fact that they both continue to treat me like a stupid piece of sh** and refuse to realize that whenever I get frustrated with how they are treating me i will call them names.

Another thing, I will say, I never recall BOTH of them being logged in at the same time and therefore it is more of a possibility that they are both the same person.

One final thing, if you look at vtam sig it seems as if that would be something DG would do.

Just my $.02 on the DG/Vtam being the same person topic.

Where it comes to getting the site going.. I agree with whoever said you should send out a mass email to all users talkng about getting the site going again. I also tend to agree that part of the reason for the slowness around here is people are busy with school and finals because I know that is why I am not posting that much right now.
/DvdD